Eagles Revenge v7.6

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
ER
Waheguru

Eagles Revenge v7.6

Post by ER »

Found an updated Eagles Revenge while browsing my ai folder :rolleyes:

I would like to see how it fares in the next season of the ladder :D
Aztecs, 1v1, Tiny Arabia, 200 pop cap, standard ...

Have fun with it :lol:

Edit 2010/10/11: Interim update to v7 (also for AoKH AI Ladder)

Tweaked a few things, hope they help a bit. Still does some incredibly stupid things when under pressure :rofl

Edit 2012/06/20 : v7.1 Fixed a few long outstanding issues in its attack behaviour.

Edit 2012/06/20 : v7.1 This time included the sub-folder as well :head :lol: Thanks Archon !
- Note: This is probably the last update for std AoC v1.0c

Edit 2016/11/11 : v7.6.0 Beginnings of adding UserPatch functionality (for Davis Cup Season 2) - more updates hopefully before it plays)
- Full of chatting nonsense still, so please don't tell me about it. I will remove the unnecessary chat before the tourney :lol:
- No work on team game code yet, but will play up to 4v4
- Just putting it up here for now so that there is something in place for the tourney as my connection has been 13 recently :head
- No feedback required yet - I am aware of a lot of serious issues that I haven't addressed yet :rolleyes:
- as always, have fun!

Edit 2016/11/13 : v7.6.1 Removed all the debugging chat. Nothing else done yet :lol:
Attachments
Eagles Revenge 7.6.1.zip
(34.06 KiB) Downloaded 504 times
Eagles Revenge v7.1.zip
(25.09 KiB) Downloaded 519 times

scripter64
Waheguru

Re: Eagles Revenge v5

Post by scripter64 »

Downloaded! Thanks, ER :)

marathon
Waheguru

Post by marathon »

It doesn't load the "Eagles Revenge\sheep counter" file, since there's no Eagles Revence folder in the zip.

ER
Waheguru

Post by ER »

Oh Gosh !!

My bad - I had forgotten about that - will fix it right away.

Thanks for spotting that so quickly !

ER
Waheguru

Post by ER »

D/L fixed - thanks marathon :head

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Downloaded fix, thanks :)

marathon
Waheguru

Post by marathon »

One test against my Lade resulted in a ridiculously easy victory. A very strong and determined eagle rush against a disorganised and very poorly prepared defence.

One spy-test against De'gel resulted in a clear loss. 4 eagle attacks were all repelled by jaguars. De'gel already had a castle and several jaguars even before the first attack arrives. Later, both scripts massed their armies, but De'gel was the one to attack first, in imperial this time, with devastating results.

In this game Eagles Revenge suffered from unlucky dark-age scouting (not bad, imo, only unlucky) , so it had an early lack in food. It had to move to heavy woodchopping and hunting and managed to proceed with a reasonably good pace (against Lade it had an astonishing 18:24 castle age time, in the second match it had 19:50). A strange thing was that it had collected 15 stone in dark age, so I checked in and I saw that the sn-maximum-stone-drop-distance was at the default value of -1 until feudal age. Some poorly placed camps made me think that it maybe needs some regulation. Also, it obviously doesn't respond to enemy threats, since it kept training eagles and throwing them against a jaguar army.

I'll keep testing against it in order to further develop my anti-meso strats, which really need work.

Leif Ericson
Waheguru

Post by Leif Ericson »

Downloaded.

I remember testing the version of this script from the AOKH Blacksmith and I saw that it has an incredible eagle rush. I look forward to seeing how it fares in the ladder.

THE RULER
Guru

Post by THE RULER »

can u upload it to a more common accessable place , I can't download it from here
Thanks
It's poison and it's blood and big fire, big burn - into the ashes and no return

Leif Ericson
Waheguru

Post by Leif Ericson »

Why can't you download it?