[1.0c / UP-1.1] Tlamacazqui - 15 July 2012 [Random-Civ]

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
jdstankosky
Guru

[1.0c / UP-1.1] Tlamacazqui - 15 July 2012 [Random-Civ]

Post by jdstankosky »

Presenting: Tlamacazqui!

Tlamacazqui (Tah-mah-cash-key) is my Monk script. Tlamacazqui is the word for "Giver of things" in Nahuatl, which is the language of the Aztecs. Giver of things is what they called the priests because they were the ones giving tributes and offerings to the gods. These were the priests of the Aztecs.

Tlamacazqui works on both 1.0c and UP.

NEWS:
Tlamacazqui is now RANDOM-CIV capable with both UP 1.1 and 1.0c
1.0c LADDER is still Aztec Only!

Please enjoy, comment, critique, and :head while you play!
Attachments
Tlamacazqui - 15 July 2012.zip
Updated some 1.0c stuff. FULLY Random Civ.
(73.75 KiB) Downloaded 454 times
Last edited by jdstankosky on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:33 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Do not try to script a counter for everything. That is reactionary, and always slower than taking the initiative in battle. Decide from the start what you are going to do, and do not waiver from it. Own it.

jdstankosky
Guru

Re: Tlamacazqui - 12 June 2011

Post by jdstankosky »

Updated. Works better with UP. Backwards compatible with 1.0c
Do not try to script a counter for everything. That is reactionary, and always slower than taking the initiative in battle. Decide from the start what you are going to do, and do not waiver from it. Own it.

kunyi
Guru

Re: Tlamacazqui - 12 June 2011

Post by kunyi »

nice ;) :dance

jdstankosky
Guru

Re: Tlamacazqui - 15 June 2011

Post by jdstankosky »

Has anyone experienced any problems with this script? I wanna make sure it's ready for the tournament.

It is UserPatch compatible, so make sure you use 1.0c to test for tournament settings.

Campeador
Waheguru

Re: Tlamacazqui - 15 June 2011

Post by Campeador »

This AI works well and it's quite powerful.

jdstankosky
Guru

Re: Tlamacazqui - 24 August 2011

Post by jdstankosky »

kunyi
Guru

Post by kunyi »

ty jd!:)tomorow i will test, but i love with userpatch :P :dance

cakemaphoneige
Guru

Post by cakemaphoneige »

Does alot better against brititron now thats for sure.
Done 3 test games so far:
G1 - Tlama smashed brititron *changes were made to brititron after this game
G2 - brititron put up a little bit more of a fight but still lost. * Even more changes made.
G3 - Tlama's initial monk attack didnt seem to have as much effect this game, despite many of the new rules i put into brititron not working as well as i'd like. Scouts eventually became abundant for brititron and i stopped it creating knights when this happens so tlama cant steal them :P. Bit of a war ensued but tlama couldnt hold on and brititron got light cavalry then Imped then Elbow, goodnight tlama :). But i think the reason the initial attack failed is cause most of brititrons archers stayed grouped together(next to a castle as well :lol: ) which made it very hard for the monks to get close.
I made even more changes after this game as well. Ill release next version of brititron soon if you'd like to do some testing against him.

Alevo1
Guru

Post by Alevo1 »

Really powerful for a pure monk script. Storm! Aztecs just about beat it but it was a very close game! Could've gone either way but Storm! training eagles decided it :D

This'll be really handy for testing though ;)

jdstankosky
Guru

Re: Tlamacazqui - 09 November 2011

Post by jdstankosky »

Updated!

Now has basic Nomad support. Defeated The Horde Teutons in a test Nomad game. :blink:

Also tweaked some gather percents in Castle Age.

Also tweaked some targeting values.

Overall, a very decent improvement. :D