Barbarian v2.18

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
_II2N_
Guru

Re: Barbarian v1.3

Post by _II2N_ »

Updated to v1.3.

Few more stragies added. Barbarian is now able to play team games though I'm not sure how well it's optimized for them. I also fixed some cool bugs I found. One even caused Barbarian train unlimited amount of m@a during feudal, reaching castle +50min with 200 pop :rolleyes:

If two or more Barbarians team up they may try to use sling. If slinged one is aztec/maya, that may be a dangerous strategy. In one test game I saw slinged aztec reach imp at 22min and then flood eew :devil
But probably it wont work that well always :lol:

Commands to use a certain strategy and ability to change flush-vulnerable strategy are now only loaded for 1v1.

UnfairestEel
Waheguru

Re: Barbarian v1.3

Post by UnfairestEel »

Welcome to the Ladder!
Knowledge is Time.
This simple fact can be derived from these beliefs:
Time is Money.
Money is Power.
Knowledge is Power.
Therefore, Knowledge is Time.
Q.E.D.

_II2N_
Guru

Re: Barbarian v1.31

Post by _II2N_ »

Fixed some nice bugs now.

Sling shouldnt have any heavy bugs anymore. Cross slinging and second hand slinging didnt seem so effective :lol:
In teamgames Barbarian has now slighty different chances of loading a strategy. I think I have also done improvements for some strategies but I cant really remember what I did :unsure:

Anyways, updated to v1.31

kunyi
Guru

Post by kunyi »

wow so good script!!

i tested 2v2 arabia Team A: goths/aztek barabarian vs TeamB china/mongol the horde
all 2 horde goes fc kts than castle with mini boom, barbarian slinged well aztec owned 2 horde before 45 mins game was gg
dangerous EW-s :D

kunyi
Guru

Post by kunyi »

in 3v3 duble sling more dangerous 11 gj

THE RULER
Guru

Post by THE RULER »

hat off ! no clone so far.
It's poison and it's blood and big fire, big burn - into the ashes and no return

_II2N_
Guru

Re: Barbarian v1.4

Post by _II2N_ »

Updated to v1.4.

Barbarian is now able to play pretty much all maps, even most of maps in MegaRandom B)

Fixed lots of bugs and caused few more. It is able to use some features MR might give such as extra town centers. So it can play quite well in DoubleArabia etc. I'm pretty sure there are now new bugs but I try fix them if you see those. Water maps may still cause problems but atleast Barbarian isn't completely hopeless at them anymore.

Have a try!

_II2N_
Guru

Post by _II2N_ »

A little offtopic but while I was testing Barbarian 1.5 at DoubleMediterranean there seemed to be a small bug in map code :lol:

kram1138
Guru

Post by kram1138 »

:rofl
Now get the villagers to start killing masses of them for food :horse:
With that many there would be no need for farms until imperial age.
PostCount.Add(1);

UnfairestEel
Waheguru

Post by UnfairestEel »

Whoa...
Knowledge is Time.
This simple fact can be derived from these beliefs:
Time is Money.
Money is Power.
Knowledge is Power.
Therefore, Knowledge is Time.