Barbarian v2.18

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
GamesGod
Swami

Re: Barbarian v2.18

Post by GamesGod »

Of course, top AI does not use attack-now, because units with this attack behave inadequately at all :D however, 1 top AI uses attack-now :) my ai :) and will use :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

devilhearts
Forumer

Post by devilhearts »

can someone please suggest some good/better AI for DE .. I'm dying to play barbarian on DE

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Barbarian works on DE, also you can go for Immortal.

Leif Ericson
Waheguru

Post by Leif Ericson »

Barbarian "works" on DE, but it can't play the new DE DLC civs optimally because it hasn't been updated for DE.

neilkaz
Forumer

Post by neilkaz »

I hope you can find the time to update your fabulous AI for all the DE civs!

gmiwol
Forumer

Post by gmiwol »

Looking forward to updating :)
Last edited by gmiwol on Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

osquitarxp
Forumer

Post by osquitarxp »

gmiwol wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:04 am
Looking forward to updating :)
This great script after more than 5 years, is still one of the strongest, even within the DE age, in different modalities other AIs can't or they simply bug, however Barbarian usually plays many types of modality, maps, very well. changing population, etc. If they update the Barbarian with the latest Micro de Arqueros techniques, I don't want to imagine what would happen, I'm sure it would be the first of all. My congratulations to the Creator Author of this great AI. ;)

Mariano99
Forumer

Post by Mariano99 »

Has anyone been able to use this ai in aoe 2 de? I just can't make it work. The ai keeps crashing and doing nonsense. What am I missing? thanks

Leif Ericson
Waheguru

Post by Leif Ericson »

It works in DE for the most part, but it won't be able to play any of the civs released since DE properly. Do you get any error messages at the beginning of the game?

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Leif Ericson wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:30 pm
It works in DE for the most part, but it won't be able to play any of the civs released since DE properly. Do you get any error messages at the beginning of the game?
The reply to this message was submitted as a report (in error), pasting it here:
Mariano99 wrote: Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes I get an error message but the game starts anyway...and Barbarian starts playing weird. It uses villigers to explore and doesn't create more villigers. I've tryied with old civs and it does the same.