Promi 2.11

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Aleph
Yogi

Re: Promi 1.55c

Post by Aleph »

Brainless wrote:it could use some improvement on nomad TC placement. It better be not too far from lumbercamp. Now it can walk all across the map the be close to its allies. Too close actually.
Same thing happened in FCT8 too.

el+noob
Swami

Post by el+noob »

Two years ago since the last version, when will something new come out?

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

:(.

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

I would give anything for the return of scripts like Promi, Horde, Barbarian, Juggernaught/Doomsday :(

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

:( :( :( :(.

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Hi Promi, good job with your AI in DE man. It seems that even the Viper is having some fun playing against like 4 extremes of them, and struggling. I'm wondering if you could upload a version here where the extreme difficulty matches the hard one, so I can run fair performance tests against other interesting AIs in DE such as Pharaon and Beginners, and also have some fun with them in TGs... you know, with this isolation AIs are becoming really close friends o.O GL

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Re: Promi 2.08

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Thank you for the feedback everyone, i'm starting with the updates again. :dance

Updated to version 2.08.

Felipe, that comparison should be possible now if you use the latest version on hard difficulty.
In AI vs AI wars it likely isn't that much stronger now, the focus has been more on other areas.

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Great! Thanks Promi
I sent you a PM BTW

Aynshtaynn
Forumer

Post by Aynshtaynn »

Promiskuitiv wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:57 pm
Thank you for the feedback everyone, i'm starting with the updates again. :dance

Updated to version 2.08.
YES! :jump I'm so hyped!

So what the changes have been in this version?

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Hi Promi. I really enjoyed watching Promi as Cumans with feudal boom using two TCs. One hour game against Tribal.
I noticed that when the games start, Promi firstly prioritises sheep instead of houses, so there is a little delay there. If the sheep are seen, then the villagers immediately go for them and then realise they need houses. If the sheep aren't seen, then, they wait for a few seconds and then they build a house.