Promi 2.11

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
a453712990
Forumer

Re: Promi 1.55c

Post by a453712990 »

More than two months have passed, I would like to ask how the progress of the improvement of PROMI AI is going on? Although when my friends and I played with the PROMI AI in the wk5.8.1 version, there was no expected error due to the sling technology adjustment, but I still hope that the author can further update the PROMI AI! Thank you very much!

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Yes, there hasn't been an update because it seemed to work fine for now.
Unfortunately i'm very busy at the moment so it will be difficult to prepare an update in the near future but there definitely will be one (many) again at some point, i don't have any plans to stop updating it. It has always been fun for me to work on Promi and it still is! :)
This may sound a bit negative for now but i'm working on making the next update something to really look forward to. :)
Thank you for your interest and it's great to hear that you're having fun with it!

Aleph
Yogi

Post by Aleph »

What's up with Promi not resigning in 1v1? It's worse than Juggernaut...

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

Promi was the only ai that used the transport ship, but could not unload the vills
https://ibb.co/WGwbtWY

also, this was an error ? https://ibb.co/M115Yk1
after player 3 was dead, promi kept spaming

map: ES@ParadiseIsland_v2
start: castle age-> imp
75 pop
difficulty easiest
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager

Brainless
Forumer

Post by Brainless »

thats at least something, transporting vills. I assume at some point they got out of the ship?

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

Brainless wrote:thats at least something, transporting vills. I assume at some point they got out of the ship?
I waited few minutes and nothing happened. So I done it myself

and after that it sent the transport ship back to his remaining vills and easy unloaded.

I think it was some error caused by the fact that the ai has some vills on island and they were waiting to get in the transportship
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager

Brainless
Forumer

Post by Brainless »

i am not familiar to this god mode intervening. I am sure it was an error. Really hoping AI will someday transport vills, read map and make sensible walls.

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

it's not the first time i see this, so i thought when you have time you may want to take a look

https://ibb.co/8jJXrNm

keeping bbc under town fire

because was aiming the vills with bbc

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

Brainless wrote:i am not familiar to this god mode intervening. I am sure it was an error. Really hoping AI will someday transport vills, read map and make sensible walls.
if the ai gets a bug, i try to help him with the bug , so that i can see how the ai would have performed if there was no bug

Brainless
Forumer

Post by Brainless »

Promiskuitiv wrote:Yes, there hasn't been an update because it seemed to work fine for now.
Unfortunately i'm very busy at the moment so it will be difficult to prepare an update in the near future but there definitely will be one (many) again at some point, i don't have any plans to stop updating it. It has always been fun for me to work on Promi and it still is! :)
This may sound a bit negative for now but i'm working on making the next update something to really look forward to. :)
Thank you for your interest and it's great to hear that you're having fun with it!
it could use some improvement on nomad TC placement. It better be not too far from lumbercamp. Now it can walk all across the map the be close to its allies. Too close actually.