The AI Masterlist

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
kram1138
Guru

The AI Masterlist

Post by kram1138 »

Ive done a bit of it.

Suggestions for more categories (other than game settings) and AIs (please give a link. i dont want to go searching through 15 tourny packs looking for an ai).

I would also like to add in macros to have drop down list for each category for easy sorting.

It could also be used for scripters for finding ais, because i will have links for every ai.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... WViQllLa0E
Last edited by kram1138 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostCount.Add(1);

ryshep
Swami

Re: The AI Masterlist

Post by ryshep »

Keep up the good work Kram!

Campeador
Waheguru

Post by Campeador »

The list is useful, but it should be better if you added a column with the name of the AI. I only know what AI have got every data clicking in the link. Keep in mind that your "customer" can have previosly a few of the AIs, so then they'd only need to click the other links.

jdstankosky
Guru

Post by jdstankosky »

Might I suggest you make this a google doc? This would allow the community to make updates and changes. :)
Do not try to script a counter for everything. That is reactionary, and always slower than taking the initiative in battle. Decide from the start what you are going to do, and do not waiver from it. Own it.

Finaldeath
Guru

Post by Finaldeath »

jdstankosky wrote:Might I suggest you make this a google doc? This would allow the community to make updates and changes. :)
I love that idea, crowdsourcing ftw!
Finaldeath

Writing a set of tutorials - My own AI is super secret development!

fenris_w0lf
Guru

Post by fenris_w0lf »

Awesome stuff!!!! :D

One suggestion: Have a column for...hmm...not sure what to call it but "Weird maps" (like MR/FenCrazy) with weird starts and unknown layout/resources.

Finaldeath
Guru

Post by Finaldeath »

One column that is missing perhaps is the version...major version changes may drastically change what the AI does :)
Finaldeath

Writing a set of tutorials - My own AI is super secret development!

kram1138
Guru

Post by kram1138 »

Well, i hope to keep it updated and it would be incredibly hard to update it for every ai update. If i make it accessible by anyone online, then people could update it themselves.
PostCount.Add(1);

UnfairestEel
Waheguru

Post by UnfairestEel »

I like this list.

One question: why don't you add Fire?
Knowledge is Time.
This simple fact can be derived from these beliefs:
Time is Money.
Money is Power.
Knowledge is Power.
Therefore, Knowledge is Time.
Q.E.D.

kram1138
Guru

Post by kram1138 »

Because, that version was really only for the tournament. In my mind i still haven't released a good version yet. I am almost completely restarting Fire be because of a flaw in its concept. I will be very slowly rebuilding Fire. I have, and will continue to have, very little time, so it will probably be a few months before a decent version is released.
PostCount.Add(1);