Troxeidon II

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
ER
Waheguru

Re: Troxeidon II

Post by ER »

line 8898

#load-if-not-defined BALTIC_MAP

should be

#load-if-not-defined BALTIC-MAP

Just something I happened to notice lol

kunyi
Guru

Post by kunyi »

thanks ;)

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

Hey kunyi, altough I still need to test it more, I played a few games with Troxeidon and I was very impressed. The potential is tremendous! :).

But there is one common behaviour that I didn't like so much. And this is actually a problem with many AIs, not only Troxeidon.... After winning water early against their opponent, they often let him run away with it's fishing ships and rebuild safely at back, for another water fish boom + assault. Result: opponent (specially if it's a human) takes back water shortly after. I think that AIs should scout more with their warships, after winning early water, and keep constantly looking for those fishing ships/docks (and eventually vills building docks). They often stagnate against useless stuff, instead of doing this. This particular action (or the lack of it) might cost them the entire game, actually.... The reference for these tests was Rivers team games....

Thx for the great work! :).

kunyi
Guru

Post by kunyi »

your right thanks, i really dont tested in TGs, if will have time i will continue troxi..:)

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

Nice, thx :).

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

Little hint for this great-potential AI: please remove the cheats on hard (include them on hardest, instead), in MP :lol: :).