The_Unknown v2.21

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
offwo
Guru

Re: The_Unknown v2.1

Post by offwo »

those hackers are just idiots, i spit on them :lol: - Mabuse

Aleph
Yogi

Post by Aleph »

offwo200 wrote:

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

Thx offwo :devil.

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

Just played a 4v4 with 3 team random civ and 1 aztec. Unk got aztec flank so I could see the new strategy in action.

First mistake: The aztecs renamed themselves to Scripter64, but they went for a building-wall rather than a symmetrical building placement. :P

Just kidding. Really nice to see ideas like this in action. While the building wall worked nicely, other areas lack refinement.

Aztecs made militia for a drush but didnt attack before the enemy already had a feudal age army. They actually found an enemy, but only a TC, a mill and some houses. Maybe sent them with DUC for scouting, instead of idling. Japanese went for a xbow rush as pocket and build a defensive watch tower. (failed forward placement or not disabled when not playing as flank?) Chinese went for eskirms as pocket. Questionable choice and even worse as the did not make enough pikes.

Overall their entire team had not enough anti cavalry and that was their downfall as both pocket Hordes went for that.

Keep up the work if you can fix the issues this will be a really interesting and human-like AI. :)

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thelightempire5
Forumer

Post by thelightempire5 »

Hello Offwo, had some problems and questions,what is 1.5 version of userpatch version you say?link? and unknown is not working for me, with 250 pop arabia and 1.4 userpatch.

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

thelightempire5
Forumer

Post by thelightempire5 »

Thx Archon!

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

:rofl @ scripter/placement above.

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Hi Offwo,
I tried to run the last version of your AI against Meleon on the Ladder, but looks like it is not compatible with patch 1.4 (or maybe it is just a bug, it is not exploring at all). Should I just use the previous version or you are gonna edit it to be compatible with 1.4?