Daedric AI v1.10aa

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
THE RULER
Guru

Re: Daedric AI v1.9

Post by THE RULER »

Man at arms + skirms flush has been removed for now
tried it 2 days long with Goths - no way ! too expensive, too slow in movement, in trainning , damages your vill production
maybe feudal age start or paradise food supply
watch Barbarian with Goths, that's pretty ok
In conclusion, no way off skirm/archer, a bore
It's poison and it's blood and big fire, big burn - into the ashes and no return

Armelon
Swami

Re: Daedric AI v1.9

Post by Armelon »

No way it buggs out right away... i thought i fixed that bugg in knights strat lol... Ill look into it once again :D - it probs didnt build a siege-workshop or a monastary right? escrow stuff... :D thanks!

edit:
Ahhh think i found it. siege-workshop is only built if atleast 20 military. re uploaded (didnt test)

Armelon
Swami

Re: Daedric AI v1.9a

Post by Armelon »

Daedric has been updated to v1.9a

This mini fix contains a timer on the imp auto excess resource sling. aperiantly in Multiplayer games with lagg it just kept donating resources due to lagg... leaving itself with no resources all the time... should be fixed... i hope :D

Also Daedric can detect for himself on what kind of custom maps hes playing now.
Last edited by Armelon on Sat May 21, 2016 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

ER
Waheguru

Post by ER »

costume maps = using auto-complete there ? :lol:
Stephen Hawking held a party for time travelers.
He sent the invitation out the day after. Nobody attended.

Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today's tasks. ~ Holly Black

Armelon
Swami

Post by Armelon »

Whoops.. no i actualy wrote that... But hey... Daedric surely can also be fun at costume parties :D :lol: :rolleyes:

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Molotok
Forumer

Post by Molotok »

Hey, the following happened just now: Daedric was completely winning and then stopped making any military units and well... lost. In the Castle Age it build a few knights, but then the message "not enough faith to convert a unit" was spammed for some time and no military was produced anymore. The game was as Franks against Juggernaut.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Hello,
I noticed another bug : At the start of most of the games in 4v4s Daedric vs, 3 scouts are sent to one ally TC and camp there during long minutes while their own town is not explored at all ! and sometimes the result is dramatic ! :blink: In general, scout eventually go back to explore but the precious first minutes of exploration are wasted...
Hope you can do something :P
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Armelon
Swami

Re: Daedric AI v1.9b

Post by Armelon »

There was a escrow bugg in that franks game... changed the rule shome should hopefully not happen again...

I was unable to recreate the scout bugg... so i wrote a rule that resets scouts compleet at 25 seconds and i guess lets hope that helps your problem esty :)

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Re: Daedric AI v1.9b

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Thanks for the update! :)