SuperMaxPower

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
jolual
Forumer

SuperMaxPower

Post by jolual »

hello, i´m Jolual, i want to place this AI, the name of this ai is "SuperMaxPower" v3.5

is very It is very powerful.

I´m new to the forum but i follow the forum still long,

my english is very poor i speak spanish, sorry.

well, would like to see this AI in competition.

SuperMaxPower

Civilization: Any.
Maps: Any.
Difficulty: Any.
Resources: Any.
Population cap: Any
game version:Any
Attachments
SuperMaxPower.zip
v3.5
(35.71 KiB) Downloaded 341 times

ER
Waheguru

Re: SuperMaxPower

Post by ER »

Unfortunately cheat codes are not allowed in the ai tournaments. If you wish to enter the tournament at aokh you will need to remove all the "cc-add-resource"actions from the ai.

Worse than that, which we really don't appreciate in our community, is that its not your own ai - it's a direct copy of the kosmos ai scripted by bari some years ago.

You are very close to being banned. Its up to you and what you do next. Consider this a first and final warning before being banned.
Stephen Hawking held a party for time travelers.
He sent the invitation out the day after. Nobody attended.

Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today's tasks. ~ Holly Black

jolual
Forumer

Post by jolual »

excuseme but supermaxpower not is copy of kosmos, this ai is created for my friend Jesus Angel Rey he created to sir_samurai, http://i.imgur.com/5HyorPO.jpg?1

and maxpower is the best version of sir samurai, you know? not kosmos

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

I don't believe you. For example the initialization and the rules for training archers in feudal age are really similar to Bari's AI. I haven't gone through the entire script since the Kosmos version I have is almost twice as big.

And even worse it cheats...
Last edited by Archon on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jolual
Forumer

Post by jolual »

Archon wrote:I don't believe you. The initialization and the rules for training archers in feudal age are really similar to Bari's AI. And even worse it cheats...

it be that kosmos was copied from it? you see the picture?

Kazein
Swami

Post by Kazein »

Comparing the scripts, they have the exact same formatting. SuperMaxPower looks like it just has a lot rules deleted in comparison, though in WinMerge, it looks like nearly all the rules have been changed. It does just looked like a heavily modified version, can anyone say how well it plays without the cheats?

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

jolual wrote:it be that kosmos was copied from it? you see the picture?
:rofl

How come Bari has submitted his first AI version 12 years ago, while we haven't heard anything from you all the time?

jolual
Forumer

Post by jolual »

Archon wrote:

How come Bari has submitted his first AI version 12 years ago, while we haven't heard anything from you all the time?

I said that this was the AI to a friend

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

jolual wrote:
Archon wrote:I don't believe you. The initialization and the rules for training archers in feudal age are really similar to Bari's AI. And even worse it cheats...

it be that kosmos was copied from it? you see the picture?
... Don't act like that when you know it can't be true since Kosmos is way older than the AI of "your friend" like Archon said.
You already added cheats without saying it and tried to enter the ladder which clearly says that cheating AIs aren't allowed + you said that the AI of "your friend" isn't copied from Kosmos but the way it's written is exactly (letter for letter) the same as many sections out of Kosmos, you can't deny that since it's a fact.
Many sections of it are modified, i'll give you that (and i'm happy that at least it wasn't a full copy). So either acknowledge that it cheats (which you seem to do now) or remove them + either credit Bari (creator of Kosmos) or tell "your friend" to do it for you or if you don't want to do that at least don't act like the copying of some sections didn't happen. That is if you want to be welcomed by the community.
Just say how it really is, solve the current issues and everything will be fine & everyone will be happy. :­p
jolual wrote:
Archon wrote:

I said that this was the AI to a friend
Even in case "your friend" really exists it doesn't change a thing, copied is copied. So just give Bari credit.

ER
Waheguru

Post by ER »

I won't go any further than this. Here is a small example from bari's original code:

Code: Select all

(defconst SHINKA-OFF               0)  
(defconst SHINKA-ON                1)  

(defconst S_UNKNOWN                0)  
(defconst S_SKIRMISHER             1)  
(defconst S_ARCHER                 2)  
(defconst S_SCOUT                  3)  
(defconst S_MILITIA                4)  
(defconst S_TOWER                  5)  
(defconst S_DEFENSIVE              8)  
(defconst S_FAST_CASTLE            9)  
(defconst S_KNIGHT                11)  
(defconst S_EAGLE_WARRIOR         12)  
(defconst S_CROSSBOW              13)  
(defconst S_UNIQUE_UNIT           14)  
(defconst S_INFANTRY              15)  
(defconst S_MONK                  16)  
(defconst S_CAV_ARCHER            17)  
(defconst S_SCORPION              18)  
(defconst S_CANNONEER             21)  
(defconst S_MANGONEL              22)  
(defconst S_CHEAP_UNIT            90)  
(defconst S_ECONOMY               99)  
As you can see, the keyword is SHINKA, that controls the whole strategy and evolution of the ai. Shinka is a Japanese word for "evolution". bari is/was a Japanese scripter. How on earth you (or your friend) could come up with that word and exact coding in your ais and claim, as South Americans, that it is original is beyond comprehension. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E9%80%B2%E5%8C%96

To then try to defend your position just sucks.

Banned and topic locked
Stephen Hawking held a party for time travelers.
He sent the invitation out the day after. Nobody attended.

Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today's tasks. ~ Holly Black