TRiBaL_Warriors

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
zbhcn
Forumer

Re: TRiBaL_Warriors

Post by zbhcn »

Esty wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:05 am
Thx zbhcn, your comment is very appreciated !
Its hard to compare tribal with barbarian in DE, as far as Barbarian hasn't been updated for long and is actually not DE-compatible. My goal is to make tribal able to defeat the standard AI regularly :devil
The barbarian AI was very strong in Imperial-Age because:
1. It will temporarily adjust the proportion of farmers according to their arms in order to achieve the best economic balance.
2. It will build enough buildings, such as stables, barracks, castles.
3. According to the situation of military strength, it can adopt three attack modes: DUC patrol attack + TSA+Attack-now.
4. It can cooperate with attacks when it encounters allied offensive teams, such as cavalry with archers.
5. It will give priority to forward Castle, using the castle as the attack base.
I hope the above information will help you to improve AI.TRiBaL_Warriors is too conservative and cautious in his offensive strategy, giving the enemy enough respite to wipe out the enemy at once.I'm chinese,so sorry,my english is poor.

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

I just want to say, even if it's not related to my AI, that's very good feedback zbhcn. :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

yes thank you zbhcn ! I'l do my best in the near futur to keep improving tribal, following ur advices ! :)
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

TRiBaL 7.6 uploaded.

Fixed many issues encountered in DE.

This is the version which is gonna play the DE tournament.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Esty wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:08 am
TRiBaL 7.6 uploaded.

It's a pity I won't have time to update my AI for this tournament)) therefore, it is unlikely that my current ai will be able to take a worthy place)) well, nothing, at the next tournament it will be a new version and noticeably stronger) it's also a pity that my ai can show itself much stronger than other ai on different maps and under different conditions)) but the tournament is only on Arabia) ehhh)
Developer of GamesGod AI

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

Esty wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:08 am
TRiBaL 7.6 uploaded.

Whoo hoo! Wonderful!
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

erli2000
Forumer

Post by erli2000 »

Bohemians and Poles still get errors when I try, but I assume the tournament is not going to run those civs?

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

Yep, no Bohemians and Poles in this tournament.
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

TRiBaL updated !

- small improvement in Hit and run stuff. Way less sophisticated than for my other AIs, but better than what it had before.
- fixed bugs with goths with its researchs and escrows.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

I just worked a bit more on Tribal, and reuploaded the version 7.61

This version is added to AIspack for King of Arabia 2 !