TRiBaL_Warriors

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: TRiBaL_Warriors (new AI)

Post by Esty »

New version (V2) with some updates :

- new retreat rules for castle archer rush strategy
- debug concerning knights retreat from enemy TC/castle, since i noticed : (up-projectile-target projectile-town-center == knight-line) doesn't work !! ?? <_<
- New build order concerning Pocket krushers which makes them really more powerfull ! It beats older versions of my AI in 4v4 quiet easy... : It can up imperial arround 36 minutes after good castle age fights :rolleyes: I underestimated the power of Wheel-barrow and bow-saw.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Oh, projectile-target works with unit classes and not unit types or lines. Example from the reference:

Code: Select all

(defrule
	(up-projectile-detected projectile-town-center < 2000)
	(up-projectile-target projectile-town-center == archery-class) ; archery-class = 900
=>
	(do-nothing)
)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

New Update : version V3

Now my army will retreat to fortification and defend at home if it has "superiority < 0", till it has reached a "superiority >= 0" :D
That way it wont waste army anymore by sending it to the death on the enemy ; It is especially what happened in the recorded game Xhip sent to me yesterday when my retard soldiers came to die one by one into offwo army in early feudal... so disappointing ! lol

Thank Promi for your advices concerning that codes really safe ! <3
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

The most unusual and unexpected issues appear in the xrecs™ :lol:

Armelon
Swami

Post by Armelon »

Great to see some new scripters, keep up the good work! :)

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

Sometimes it's just issuES :lol:. Thx for new, will keep testing it :).

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

IssssssuESSS again :head
My retreatings were buggy in version 3... one timer activated itself when it shouldn't...
Fixed in that version V3-1...

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

I'l modify today my "resign rules" to not waste the time of my dear beta-testers haha
... and some other stuffs especially concerning dark age exploration... My scout needs to find at least the 2 boars before starting luring deers ! :blink:

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Hi, I have tested your AI several times. I think you need to improve the starting the most. Nice to know you will assure two boars. Another couple of issues is that sometimes when hunting the scout has to wait for too long till villagers react, or sometimes leave before and the dear escapes again. The other one is about sheep. Quite often it only catches one and doesn't look for its partner.

About the military stuffs, it has problems when facing an scout rushing AI like Tron with mongols. It sticks too much to the skirmisher strategy without exploring enough the enemy base to anticipate its strategy.

I have a question for any scripter here. Why do AIs never repair buildings? Sometimes repairing a castle is a matter of life and death.

Thank you all for developing this interesting AIs.

Alevo1
Guru

Post by Alevo1 »

Felipe_EL_Guapo wrote:Why do AIs never repair buildings?
It can be pretty hard for an AI to detect what and when to repair, some will in fact repair town centers and castles (and wonders) though (as far as I know). It's more along the lines of one of those things you don't really think to do!