TRiBaL_Warriors

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
THE RULER
Guru

Re: TRiBaL_Warriors (new AI)

Post by THE RULER »

B)
It's poison and it's blood and big fire, big burn - into the ashes and no return

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Hi Estyty,
This test was soon after you updated your AI to version 3-3 (sorry for having taken so long before sharing it with you).
With a combination of bad luck and "bad decisions" it ALMOST lost 3 vils in the first 5 minutes.
The good news are that, indeed, it is reacting much better against scouts.

Issues:
-Only got 3 out of 4 sheeps at the beginning.
-Hunting far without loom.
-Fighting wolf without loom and boar at the same time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0056sasww6kq8 ... l.mgz?dl=0

Good luck

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Hi felipe :)
I got the script which send the scout to the sheeps revealed ! it might be much better now, hope so...
Uploaded version 3.51

i stile got a terrible problem with my help using taunt 222. Actually it worked fine with my ai teaming together (all tribal in same team) : My flank detect his closest ally and ask help with 222. That way the pocket concerned is the lonely one detecting the taunt and come help when other pocket live his life in his side.
When tribal team other ais using 222, my pocket will detect any 222 and will help the other side, letting his flank alone !

What i tried (one of my almost 30 tryes) which looked good to me but which doesn't work :

Code: Select all

(defrule
	(taunt-detected any-ally 222)
=>
	(up-find-player enemy find-closest math-goal)
	(up-get-player-fact this-any-ally allied-goal attacking-enemy-goal temp-goal)
	(set-goal split-rule-goal 10))

(defrule
	(goal split-rule-goal 10)
	(taunt-detected any-ally 222)
	(up-compare-goal temp-goal g:== math-goal)
=>
	(set-goal split-rule-goal 11))
I wanted to compare the player number of my closest enemy and the one of the enemy attacking the guy in need of help and using 222. If those values are equal, the help script is following.
What i did wrong ? :unsure:
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

:unsure: :(
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

I'd suggest adding some debug chat to those rules, then testing in a scenario to see the goal values with up-chat-data-to-all for the temp-goal and math-goal. It's also important that the ally AI has been updated to support the attacking-enemy-goal id, which may be the problem. If the other AI isn't using the same goal defconst # for that value or using that goal defconst # for some other data, it won't work.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Thank you scripter, i get it.
I think i found almost the effect i expected using up-filter-range in a certain way...

My next update might be kinda strange : i work in a duc code activated by strange conditions... Let's see... :P

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

My next update might be kinda strange : i work in a duc code activated by strange conditions... Let's see... :P
Trying out stuff like that is always nice, if it works it's great if not you learned something. :)
Looking forward to it!

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Version 3.52 updated !

modifications :
- if 222 detected from any ally, Tribal shall be able to see the distance and if the ally in need is too far, tribal wont help.
- I noticed that (up-compare-goal "superiority stuff") didn't work in many cases... The script wasn't read when it contained this code :huh:
so i had to fix it with (or...(or...(or...))) crap.. Now it seems to work.. is it a bug or certain goals cant be compared about the values reached ??
- After many tests of duc, especially one which made me laugh while testing my ai, i eventually integrated some to target enemy LC. Its a first step and might be improved ;
- my flank skirm-flusher won't wait to see scouts before going pikes : as soon as a stable is detected, it traines pikes and go for archers

Well my funny duc that i eventually deleted was conditioned by projectiles : if my unit is hurt by a tower or TC, it moves to the remote LC or mine-camp. This idea was because i wanted my ai to cross a forward enemy tower and attack the resources. I put a timer after what if another source of projectile was detected my AI would turn off the duc with a chat like " camp under protection, gb".
But it happened that my units cross the whole enemy base and was almost dead before having reached the target position... :D I lost more than i won the most games tested with that stupid code.

The one written in this new version is safer at least !

My new target will consist in teaching my AI to scout-rush. That tourney and the games against unfairsteel and brute-force shows me how my hunwar is really bad compared to theirs.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

version 3.53 updated !

- Garland-wars research integrated
- duc code debugged thx to a decent integration of superiority rules working (see below)
- deleted my superiority rules and borrowed the one of archon with all credits to him (in wait to find my mind)
- force escrow-percentage to zero after a time limit in imperial-age if some researchs are stile not made cause of suffuring economy
- build-escrow a 3rd LC in feudal after a certain time to prevent lake of wood
- some counters anti militiarush / scoutrush / eagles-rush for feudal/castle age
- drush FC wont be chosen as a flank strategy till i make it stronger ; it is actually a 100%lose :blink:
- some minor changes here and there :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

just re-uploaded again with little change concerning queue rule...