TRiBaL_Warriors

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Re: TRiBaL_Warriors

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Bad news mate. Your three AIs are in the pack xD . But at least your name is also there cuz the person gave credits to the authors. I look forward to test the Pharaon DE mate. Cheers

el+noob
Swami

Post by el+noob »

Hello, not if you will continue to improve this ia, it is by far the best 1vs1, here I leave you a game of mine vs tribal.

An interesting thing that I saw is that it took me until the 27th minute to make the wheelbarrow in the feudal era, if I had done it before I would have given more fight, I don't know if it will be from this game or, in general, it takes place late. To develop it at minute 18 to 20 at the latest would be the best
Attachments
tribal warrior vs nicoc.rar
(452.95 KiB) Downloaded 362 times

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Hi el+noob.
There is no restriction for tribal to research ri-wheelbarrow in feudal-age, It could do it minute 12 if it had the resources. The condition to keep the resources for this upgrade is having fletching and 40+ civilian pop. In your game, you hurt well tribal in its early feudal ; it delayed its blacksmith etc.
But yes, tribal can research wheelbarrow earlier than that.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Eventually a new release after 2 years ! tribal version 7.5d.

A next update might come soon.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Uploaded version 7.5e. This is the version taking part to the Final stage round 3 in the Davis cup 5 !

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

uploaded a new version for the new fencrazy tournament (version 7.5g) ! it might have a good start on Dustbowl map.

Aynshtaynn
Forumer

Post by Aynshtaynn »

Esty wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:32 pm
uploaded a new version for the new fencrazy tournament (version 7.5g) ! it might have a good start on Dustbowl map.
Anything important about the last couple of updates, like gameplay-wise, or only added compatibility for maps? Just curious :) :huh:

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Hi Aynshtaynn,
since the 7.5e, i added to tribal the ability to build forward towers, when it does have the military advantage. And the tower can be stone walled. In addition, I worked on the behaviours of the villagers to defend against enemies trushing ; TRibal has been "cleaned up": Before the latest releases, tribal tended to load files several times at the start of the game. It's now fixed. Rest of the stuff are minor improvements to adapt the AI to weird situations.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

New version : 7.5h !
LN part is hugely rewritten for better performances there.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

new version : 7.5i
Added the ability to attack the rams with villagers (yeah, pretty small update)