{Beta} Tyrant AI v0.51

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
LightTree
Waheguru

Re: {Beta} Tyrant AI v0.12

Post by LightTree »

By the name, it looks promising :devil. Thx and gl :).

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Seems to fail on certain map types (I tried Oasis from the RLM - AI Ladder rms and it didn't do anything) perhaps a fall back to land maps is required or treat every map as a land map unless there is sea-fish/shore-fish etc detected, of course excluding black-forest, arabia, yucatan, etc)

Alevo1
Guru

Post by Alevo1 »

Currently it won't work on any map with water, I just checked and I actually categorized Oasis wrongly so that would be why it didn't work (it wouldn't have set any gatherer percentages most likely). I'll edit that for the next version but most land maps should be alright provided you don't usually fish on them.

Currently I have a few things fixed on my version such as the scout getting stuck on deer, that map bug I've just fixed, I'm also going to add a few more strategies (there's already a couple more) and fix the bug where it spams mining camps in late due to bad sn-camp-max-distance. After that I'll upload a new version!

Alevo1
Guru

Re: {Beta} Tyrant AI v0.13

Post by Alevo1 »

Updated!

Code: Select all

; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; - Tyrant AI - Version 0.13 - Changelog:	+Strategies added			    	    -
; - 			     		- (from previous	+Intelligent camp distances in later stages -
; - Creator: 	Alevo        - version)		+Builds second lumber camp earlier	    -
; - Maps:	Land maps    	-			+Deer luring improved			    -
; - Civs:	As defined   	- 			+Oasis map bug fixed			    	    -
; - For use with AoC version -			+Unit gathering improved slightly	    -
; - 1.4 or newer 	     	-			+Sheep micro improved			    -
; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alevo1
Guru

Post by Alevo1 »

Formatting on that wasn't quite as neat as I hoped it would be :ph34r:

Alevo1
Guru

Post by Alevo1 »

Sorry that last version was bugged slightly, please use the new one!

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Re: {Beta} Tyrant AI v0.13a

Post by CheeseOnToast »

It's looking better but some things i noticed (As Huns):

- Seems it tried to forward something in Castle Age and lost a lot of villagers.
- Flush could probably be more aggressive (especially with bloodline scouts and +1 +1 archers)
- Probably checking for dead builders and increasing sn-percent-building-cancellation to stop suicidal building tendencies would help. (if you didn't know about this: http://userpatch.aiscripters.net/unit.ids.html)

Rec: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f05cdgjwn09zg ... t.zip?dl=0 Includes a weird bug I saw with unit targetting a lumber-camp and TC.

Alevo1
Guru

Post by Alevo1 »

Thanks for the rec, I think I've fixed the bug with units being tasked to a lumber camp but not attacking, I'm unsure as to what happened on the TC, my only thought is that it could've been where Tyrant attempts to withdraw any units that are within 8 tiles of enemy TC if in Feudal Age, usually this works for keeping them away somewhat but maybe I need to do some more tests to try and recreate this! I agree that it probably needs to be more aggressive with its Scouts in Feudal. I'm currently working on a simultaneous camp raid that will be devastating if it works out.

Still trying to get the balance between military and villagers right in Feudal. I usually (75% of games) end up with more villagers in Feudal compared to other flushers but then throw it away by being too weak when the enemy attacks.

Thanks anyway Cheese, will likely be a few days before next update although there's always the possibility that I'll sit here scripting all day tomorrow so we might see one sooner!

ER
Waheguru

Post by ER »

Your Aztec dark age seems to have weakened - quite a lot of tc idle time in my tests. I think its not force dropping consistently. Usually while eating early boar and need food for villie, doesnt do any dropping. It used to in the previous versions.

Once it gets going its pretty effective though :D
Stephen Hawking held a party for time travelers.
He sent the invitation out the day after. Nobody attended.

Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today's tasks. ~ Holly Black

Alevo1
Guru

Post by Alevo1 »

ER wrote:Your Aztec dark age seems to have weakened - quite a lot of tc idle time in my tests. I think its not force dropping consistently. Usually while eating early boar and need food for villie, doesnt do any dropping. It used to in the previous versions.

Once it gets going its pretty effective though :D
I'd never noticed, I guess Aztecs can be pretty unusual at times! I'll look in to it thanks :)