{Beta} Tyrant AI v0.51

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Alevo1
Guru

{Beta} Tyrant AI v0.51

Post by Alevo1 »

Tyrant AI

Game type: Conquest
Maps: Arabia (or similar) only for now.
Civs: Any
Version: 1.4
Difficulty: Hard
Starting Age: Dark
Pop: Optimized for 200

This will be updated regularly as it's only a (very) early version. I'll work on more civs first then other map types and team games will follow!
Attachments
Tyrant.zip
(58.39 KiB) Downloaded 388 times
Last edited by Alevo1 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:52 am, edited 11 times in total.

ER
Waheguru

Re: {Beta} Tyrant AI v0.1

Post by ER »

Nice :D

Nice name too :devil :lol:
Stephen Hawking held a party for time travelers.
He sent the invitation out the day after. Nobody attended.

Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today's tasks. ~ Holly Black

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Awesome! :)

Just tested it in a 1v1 and it looked pretty strong, it loses a bit too many units to fortifications (town center and tower) but besides that it was definitely an impressive showing for an early version of an AI! :)

Alevo1
Guru

Re: {Beta} Tyrant AI v0.11

Post by Alevo1 »

Updated.

- Bug fixes
- Britons, Mayans, Saracens added
- Japanese changed
- Tweaks and optimizations
- Some civs will now change strategies as they advance

Alevo1
Guru

Post by Alevo1 »

Promiskuitiv wrote:Awesome! :)

Just tested it in a 1v1 and it looked pretty strong, it loses a bit too many units to fortifications (town center and tower) but besides that it was definitely an impressive showing for an early version of an AI! :)
The idea was that if it has a big enough advantage, then it's worth losing troops to town center to keep villagers garrisoned. I'll have to make it better against towers though. Thanks!

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

I like what there is so far but some notes (As Huns):

- Seems to prioritize farms before military buildings and second lumbercamp.
- If it loses its only lumber-camp and there is no trees within reach, sn-maximum-wood-drop-distance is too low so it either goes to gold, stone or food.
- sn-consecutive-idle-unit-limit should be set to 0 (maybe 1 not 100% sure) to stop units idling for too long. (for example when scout spots sheep and goes to it.)
- No mill sometimes until late (even when lots of villagers are on berries and its able to build a mill)
- Sometimes it queues another villager when one drop of food could make it up faster for a faster feudal time, maybe make sn-enable-training-queue disable after a certain amount of villagers are trained OR make a timer which queues another villager at 80% (22 seconds) or something when close to clicking up.
- 6+ farms is a bit excessive in dark age for a feudal rush 2 or 3 should be enough in dark age. otherwise it won't have enough wood for the initial military buildings.
- up-send-scout can use some more options such as scout-mirror and scout-flank and maybe even scout-corner to help in finding the enemy. noticed its only scout-opposite, perhaps making a system to alternate between them will be handy.
- Bloodlines is taken too early (only 2 scouts) should probably mass some scouts before getting bloodlines.
- Double-bit axe and horse collar and important researches to get for a scrush, it takes these very late (or not even at all)
- Builds too many farms before getting horse collar in feudal.
- Should maybe add a garrisoning ability for newly trained units so they aren't lost as soon as they're trained.
- Military buildings are placed far sometimes (large town size) which can have risks so they can probably be built closer initially (TS of 10 should do in early game depending on how many farms, 6+ or more farms should probably increase TS to 12+)

I can see Tyrant being a strong and powerful AI, I hope this helps to make it become stronger, have fun with your :head :lol:

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Thanks, Alevo! Reminds me of the Viper's team name :lol:

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

scripter64 wrote:Thanks, Alevo! Reminds me of the Viper's team name :lol:
Me too, and has the potential to be just as scary :devil

Alevo1
Guru

Re: {Beta} Tyrant AI v0.12

Post by Alevo1 »

Updated a few things, should research more intelligently in Feudal now as well as a number of fixes to the things Cheese pointed out!

Aztec eagle rush added, though not that good at it yet.

ER
Waheguru

Re: {Beta} Tyrant AI v0.12

Post by ER »

:D
Stephen Hawking held a party for time travelers.
He sent the invitation out the day after. Nobody attended.

Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today's tasks. ~ Holly Black