[UP] BruteForce3.1

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
scripter64
Waheguru

Re: [UP] BruteForce3.1

Post by scripter64 »

Thanks, cot :)

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

Thx :).

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

It is doing much better now man. This is the first version able to beat consistently the one released on 04-09-2016.
If think I can do better if 4<scouts => bloodlines and more knights in castle.

Best of 7: 4 - 2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/51luaokpsbrl8 ... 2.rar?dl=0

Cheers

P.S: Not sure if it was the second or third game that it just took too long to finish the already week in feudal opponent.

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Perhaps so - It would be worth looking into. :)

I've noticed a few issues in Team Games so I plan to have those resolved soon :lol:

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Here's version 3.1.4

Made some improvements to team games and fixed some issues with targeting. - Still far from what I want in the Team Game department though but it's been improved a bit.

I believe I may have fixed some escrow bugs but they were almost impossible to reproduce :)

Also added a booming strategy for pocket meiso but its far from being strong like anybody elses :lol:

Have fun.

Edit:

Uploaded 3.1.5

Fixed some overlooked targeting issues, they should be all resolved now.

Also added a castle drop strategy and some slight improvement to eew boom rush, hopefully its faster to imp and can do damage more quickly. Let me know what you think :)

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

I'll let you know SOON :lol:.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

NICE !! meso booming will help a lot :)
Looks like Yggdrasil will have to carry :D :D
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

3.1.6 is here.

Fixed several bugs in strategies
Fixed a few more escrow bugs
Fixed a couple targeting bugs

Improvements to hitting pockets and other players have been made, also added sling detection, huge thanks for Promi in helping me with that :)

Team game support has been improved a bit too and some retreating/leaky duc has been fixed (specifically with 110 taunt) hope you like it, let me know how it plays :)

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Uploaded 3.1.7

This version fixes some more escrow bugs and sling detection bugs, it also improves attacking against slingers.

Made some fixes to deer luring again (this time scout shouldn't bug out as hard, villagers shouldn't bug out as hard either) Also fixed some issues where scout could get stuck when trying to pick up sheep.

Fixed a few bugs with Mayans (in imperial they would sometimes end up training nothing)

Also some minor improvements to EEW boom (should be faster, I once saw it get a imperial time of 27 mins so I'm really happy about that :lol: )

Let me know your thoughts, have fun! :)

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Sounds good, thank you! :)