[UP] Subjugator

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
LightTree
Waheguru

Re: [UP] Subjugator

Post by LightTree »

Really thx for all the hard work Cheese :).

Brainless
Forumer

Post by Brainless »

a few recs vs the latest Pharaon: http://forums.aiscripters.com/download/file.php?id=4959

a few things i saw: when drushing and encountering wolves, it retreated and brought the wolves to its home town. Better take them to enemy and die there, let the wolves fight for you.
When luring boar, remove sheep from TC floor? They sometimes block vills from eating boar.
In one of the games sub lost because overcommitment on hurting one enemy flank. It didnt defends its own other flank which was getting killed, while pocket had the knights for it.

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Hi brainless, thanks for the recs. I've reviewed them and added all noted problems and will look into fixing them soon. :)

Edit: I believe I fixed this overly obsessive pocket issue, I can upload an early version of 1.0m soon. :)

Brainless
Forumer

Post by Brainless »

here two 2v2's.

the first game was masterfully played by sub i think.
The other one, the arena, there is so much to say about it i dont even know where to start. But a 2 gold trade market distance did it i guess.

another thing, when sub attacks a tower or castle it should not stop when killing 98% of it.
Sub vs Pharaon 2v2.rar
(2.41 MiB) Downloaded 337 times

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Sub is poorly optimized on walled maps right now since I haven't wrote many strats for it yet :lol:

Thanks for the recs though, will look into fixing those issues.

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Released an early version of 1.0m to address some of the issues brainless has pointed out :)

Fixed an issue in focus firing where units who are close enough to attack don't actually attack.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator would not move sheep out of the way when luring boars under the town center.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator's mangonels would not focus down battering rams.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator may choose to archer flush in pocket after failing a fire ship rush/galley rush.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator would try and capture sheep and explore enemies at the same time causing indecisive scouting behavior.
Subjugator will no longer trush on non-Nomad maps.
Subjugator will no longer attempt to lure deer which are being lured by an ally.
Subjugator will no longer retreat focus fire fire units if outmatched but we're an age ahead of the enemy.
Subjugator will no longer make man-at-arms when in Castle Age.
Subjugator will now move it's army if it detects enemy units nearby a gather point to protect it's saving army.
Subjugator will now correctly attack on Nomad style maps.
Subjugator pockets will no longer be afraid of enemy skirmishers. :lol:
Subjugator can now lure deer when a drush is selected after a scout has been injured to <= 25 hitpoints.
Subjugator can now perform an Eagle Rush in pocket under certain situations.
Improved the conditions in which Subjugator will choose Elite Eagle Warrior rush or Plume Archers when in pocket.

Let me know what you think!

Aleph
Yogi

Post by Aleph »

Thx for new :).

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Full version of 1.0m has been released. Let me know what you think :)

Fixed an issue in focus firing where units who are close enough to attack don't actually attack.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator would not move sheep out of the way when luring boars under the town center.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator's mangonels would not focus down battering rams.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator may choose to archer flush in pocket after failing a fire ship rush/galley rush.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator would try and capture sheep and explore enemies at the same time causing indecisive scouting behavior.
Fixed an issue where ally search help was affecting drush micro.
Fixed an issue where ally search was being controleld by focus firing.
Fixed an issue where focus firing wasn't being reset correctly.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator may delete all it's markets without keeping atleast one.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator may not turn of villager deletion for certain civs, such as Koreans, Goths and Mayans. (Halting reboom)
Fixed an issue where Subjugator may not delete villagers under certain circumstances with Koreans, Goths and Mayans.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator's lumbercamp distance may not have been calculated properly.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator's late game economy was overriding Michi boom economy.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator's pocket raid was too aggressive for Mayans.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator's drushing militia may not reset if they weren't being targeted anymore.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator may not task 2 builders to a house at the start of the game.
Fixed an issue where Subjugator's army wouldn't split when detecting a mangonel shot.
Subjugator will no longer trush on non-Nomad maps.
Subjugator will no longer attempt to lure deer which are being lured by an ally.
Subjugator will no longer retreat focus fire fire units if outmatched but we're an age ahead of the enemy.
Subjugator will no longer make man-at-arms when in Castle Age.
Subjugator will no longer use up-build-line to place markets on Michi.
Subjugator will no longer keep deleting buildings near it's market only to reconstruct them again if they are in town size.
Subjugator will no longer keep attacking human players with many towers. (Thanks Xhip_!)
Subjugator will now move it's army if it detects enemy units nearby a gather point to protect it's saving army.
Subjugator will now correctly attack on Nomad style maps.
Subjugator's units will no longer remain idle when the unit has successfully avoided a scary object.
Subjugator pockets will no longer be afraid of enemy skirmishers. :lol:
Subjugator can now lure deer when a drush is selected after a scout has been injured to <= 25 hitpoints.
Subjugator can now perform an Eagle Rush in pocket under certain situations.
Subjugator can now detect and remember if it's a civ that has access to Siege Onagers.
Subjugator can now lame human farm foundations (just to be a jerk. You can blame Xhip_ for that one.) :lol:
Subjugator can now send units to attack on Michi without TSA.
Improved the conditions in which Subjugator will choose Elite Eagle Warrior rush or Plumed Archers when in pocket.
Improved Siege Onager cutting so Subjugator can cut forests better.

Aleph
Yogi

Post by Aleph »

Thx for new :).

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

CheeseOnToast wrote:Subjugator can now lame human farm foundations (just to be a jerk. You can blame Xhip_ for that one.) :lol:
That Xhip_ person.................................................................... :rolleyes: :lol: :devil.