myAi

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
scripter64
Waheguru

Re: myAi

Post by scripter64 »

It looks like it reached Feudal Age at a proper time, but it couldn't advance further in that game.
Maiar attacked it in the pocket position, which was a bit unexpected lol

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

scripter64 wrote:It looks like it reached Feudal Age at a proper time, but it couldn't advance further in that game.
Maiar attacked it in the pocket position, which was a bit unexpected lol
I saw rynno being top score few times (01:22:21). I think that triggered the other ai to attack rynno .

I don't expect my ai's to beat other ai, because mine have just some basic scripts. ( can_create_tons_of_units=>do_it_anyway) :lol:
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager

Armelon
Swami

Post by Armelon »

Hey, i watched the recorded game of the match that ur AI joined.

So basicly everything about it shouts 1.0c and it defiantly still needs quite some more work if you intend to join tournements / have your AI play along with our favorite human testers more often.

At the start of the game it right away forced up a mill, not on berries.
it started of having 3 on food 1 on wood, then 4-2 and so on. dunno by what magic it didnt get serious idle time but generaly spoken it best to start off with 6-7 on food.
everything following seemed compleetly without plan. upped to feudal-age did nothing, made a scout, made a milita. at 25 mins both barbarian and maiar paid a welcome visit and it was a goner.

Anyways i hope you either keep playing with AI's or even better also update / create an Ai that can do some skirmishes with ours.

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

the1unknown, do you want the records of the multiplayer games where we use Rynno or any other AI from you? If yes, you can PM me your e-mail and I will send to it, whenever we use :).

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

It was played on stream yesterday, as well, but the video is kind of split into a few pieces.
Rynno reached imperial and had military this time :)
https://www.twitch.tv/aiscripters/videos/all

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

Armelon wrote:Hey, i watched the recorded game of the match that ur AI joined.

So basicly everything about it shouts 1.0c and it defiantly still needs quite some more work if you intend to join tournements / have your AI play along with our favorite human testers more often.

At the start of the game it right away forced up a mill, not on berries.
it started of having 3 on food 1 on wood, then 4-2 and so on. dunno by what magic it didnt get serious idle time but generaly spoken it best to start off with 6-7 on food.
everything following seemed compleetly without plan. upped to feudal-age did nothing, made a scout, made a milita. at 25 mins both barbarian and maiar paid a welcome visit and it was a goner.

Anyways i hope you either keep playing with AI's or even better also update / create an Ai that can do some skirmishes with ours.
thanks for review, I used him for learning ai scripting. I'm not sure how many blacksmith and university upgrades and researches I wrote there. Right now I can't dedicate myself to scripting, but definitely I will add some edits. Because after 30-50 vills pop it will stop making them. Also I didn't added nothing to team-game.

At first when I made them I those 2 big problems, either they had idle vills after finishing berries or either they made unlimited lumber/mining camp. I'm not sure how i fixed that :lol:
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

LightTree wrote:the1unknown, do you want the records of the multiplayer games where we use Rynno or any other AI from you? If yes, you can PM me your e-mail and I will send to it, whenever we use :).
can you pick another color for him, I can't really see that gray color well :lol:

if you play myGift, select franks or something with good horses. mygift likes to train horses

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

scripter64 wrote:It was played on stream yesterday, as well, but the video is kind of split into a few pieces.
Rynno reached imperial and had military this time :)
https://www.twitch.tv/aiscripters/videos/all
thanks.

finally some 360/720p good quality , I can't watch 1080p on twitch, I need to download the videos and watch them in my pc :lol:

I saw a monk, man AT ARMS and some knights.

If you guys don't want to wait untill all his buildings are destroyed, you can add something to him, so that it will resign when the other ai resign.

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

yeah, by the end of the game rynno won't even get fletching as byz. :lol:

until new updates, I think his best play would be as koreans

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

I tried to copy ulysses wall-bait strategy, but I could not find the code in the file :lol:
I added this, but It seems that rynno won't make a 1 forward wall

Code: Select all

(defrule 	(building-type-count stone-wall == 0) => (build-forward stone-wall) )
I remember another ai done this , made an stone wall close to enemy base, and the enemy focused all his army on the wall.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I want to make him once a player type a number in chat, rynno use a specific file-strategy

(defrule (taunt-detected any-ally 169) => (acknowledge-taunt this-any-ally  169)(chat-to-all "waat")    (load "RynnoGift/filename") (disable-self) )
--------------------------------------------
last one. I want when someone type in chat ..something, my ai to be able to reply and perform actions
example:

(defrule (taunt-detected any-ally "rynno resign") => (acknowledge-taunt this-any-ally "rynno resign") (chat-to-all "rynno resigning") (resign))
this does not works. how is another way to make it works ?

-----------------------------

doctrine <value>                                                                         
This fact checks what the current doctrine is.
what is doctrine ? :lol: