Electricity's AI Script Announcement

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Electricity
Swami

Electricity's AI Script Announcement

Post by Electricity »

Hi to all! My name is PNG_Electricity, standing for [PositiveNegativeGround_Electricity], and I am here to announce a new Artificial Intelligence script in the making! There is no current release as it is a work in progress, not even a preliminary one at the moment. There should be one in due time before the next tournaments that follow this announcement which is planned to be capable of at least entry-level competition.

In my history in Age of Empires II scripting in my entire life, this is my first time getting onto this forum and announcing publicly my works of scripting an AI to be entered into tournaments. I have scripted two (if I recall correctly) AIs before. I unfortunately no longer have them.

I have high hopes of making it here and calling AI Scripters my home. My encounters so far have been fulfilling and I seek to do what I can to help out where needed. [Massive influential shout-out to Aleph for showing me much of what he has taught me so far! :)] Age of Empires II is my favorite RTS game and especially for its (even more so with UP15+) advanced AI system.

I am in contact with the AIScripters community and the Discord. If you wish to reach me, try the discord link I created here to "AI Scripters" ( https://discord.gg/4kUdFsU ) and if not there, the forums here! Happy scripting and I hope you enjoyed what I have written here and what is to come! I am very excited I became a member of this community and also scripting my AI in progress to see what I have in store for the community.
Last edited by Electricity on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

scripter64
Waheguru

Re: Electricity's AI Script Announcement

Post by scripter64 »

Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to seeing your AIs in action :)

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Finally some fresh blood :devil

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

Indeed! It's really nice to see new people around scripting, gl :).

Aleph
Yogi

Post by Aleph »

And I didn't even get a fucking shout-out...

Electricity
Swami

Post by Electricity »

Aleph wrote:And I didn't even get a fucking shout-out...
Left it out by mistake, my bad Aleph. It's there now :)

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

:lol: :)

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Welcome and happy scripting! :)

Electricity
Swami

Post by Electricity »

Promiskuitiv wrote:Welcome and happy scripting! :)
Thank you! :D

(Oops a little late ;p)

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

Electricity wrote:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have scripted two (if I recall correctly) AIs before. I unfortunately no longer have them.
oh, you wasn't really new to ai scripting... i was wondering how in the hell this guy learned ai scripting so good in such short time :huh:
:lol:

btw..didn't saw this post on the forum earlier, i don't know how i missed it

..maybe i was busy with work when you posted
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager