[Legacy] Valkyrie

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
the1unknown
Yogi

Re: Valkyrie

Post by the1unknown »

Aleph wrote:Image

:puke
in his defense, the game was on moderate
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager

Electricity
Swami

Post by Electricity »

Aleph wrote::puke
At this point after research I prefer to just use villagers as defensive tactic.
Skirmishers are Esty's fun annoying thing.

the1unknown wrote:
Electricity wrote:
scripter64 wrote:! new AI coming? :'
Not via Valkyrie
next level walling

market-palisade wood-stone wall

LETS KEEP VALKY ALIVE :D
My alibi was messing around with walling, pretty aids from that version of Valkyrie. :head

Take Note, the AI is dead, not the story :blink:

Also, if you missed it, newest is v0.1.7 :)

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

Electricity wrote:
Aleph wrote::puke
At this point after research I prefer to just use villagers as defensive tactic.
Skirmishers are Esty's fun annoying thing.

the1unknown wrote:
Electricity wrote:
scripter64 wrote:! new AI coming? :'
Not via Valkyrie
next level walling

market-palisade wood-stone wall

LETS KEEP VALKY ALIVE :D
My alibi was messing around with walling, pretty aids from that version of Valkyrie. :head

Take Note, the AI is dead, not the story :blink:

Also, if you missed it, newest is v0.1.7 :)
played 2 games with version 0 1 7 and i didn't saw any rams pushing/spaming. Does it still does that tactic ?

in previous versions valkyrie always sended rams into my buildings

really liked that thing
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager

Electricity
Swami

Post by Electricity »

Valkyrie is a mess, a disaster I made for learning xd - some do, some don't.

Electricity
Swami

Valkyrie

Post by Electricity »

As Valkyrie entered its grave in the Great Graveyard, there was an eerie presence watching overhead. A presence that overwatched the burial known as the True Spirit of Valkyries. It witnessed another burial of one of its own, most namely this spirit, the Spirit of Valkyrie.

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

Electricity wrote:As Valkyrie entered its grave in the Great Graveyard, there was an eerie presence watching overhead. A presence that overwatched the burial known as the True Spirit of Valkyries. It witnessed another burial of one of its own, most namely this spirit, the Spirit of Valkyrie.
ohh you think valkyrie deserve to be in the G R E A T Graveyard ?!!

just kidding!

your ai is way better than all my ai, and your knowledge in scripting is wider

I hope to see many ai from you

But, i must say.. I will always keep the valkyrie version that use the ram push :lol:

Electricity
Swami

Post by Electricity »

the1unknown wrote:
Electricity wrote:As Valkyrie entered its grave in the Great Graveyard, there was an eerie presence watching overhead. A presence that overwatched the burial known as the True Spirit of Valkyries. It witnessed another burial of one of its own, most namely this spirit, the Spirit of Valkyrie.
ohh you think valkyrie deserve to be in the G R E A T Graveyard ?!! just kidding!
The Great Graveyard of Spirits ! That red coloring though 11
the1unknown wrote:your ai is way better than all my ai, and your knowledge in scripting is wider
I made this one Generic to introduce myself to the community. After learning Userpatch commands, I have a firmer grasp and knowledge of scripting. My scripts have all the code in them, since their nature permits them - No compiling or anything. Feel free to learn from them!
the1unknown wrote:I hope to see many ai from you
As time passes, more AIs are a goal ; )
the1unknown wrote:But, i must say.. I will always keep the valkyrie version that use the ram push :lol:
Hmm, the1unknown likes Ram Push, Ram Pushy is fun --> Quote? Yes here is one... :D
Electricity wrote:Maybe a resurrection is in store for you, but only in time...

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

the1unknown wrote:But, i must say.. I will always keep the valkyrie version that use the ram push :lol:
Hmm, the1unknown likes Ram Push, Ram Pushy is fun --> Quote? Yes here is one... :D
[/quote]

I think i was playing this team games 2vs 4/5.. and I sent all my military units forward to attack 2 enemy simultaneous...and I just saw 4-5 rams + 2-3 cavaliers attacking my base from left, and another bunch of rams attacking from right. That was so annoying because I didn't had army to defend. But at the same time was fun, because I didn't expected that attack. And later valkyrie sent me more waves of rams :lol:

Electricity
Swami

Post by Electricity »

the1unknown wrote:
Electricity wrote:
I think i was playing this team games 2vs 4/5.. and I sent all my military units forward to attack 2 enemy simultaneous...and I just saw 4-5 rams + 2-3 cavaliers attacking my base from left, and another bunch of rams attacking from right. That was so annoying because I didn't had army to defend. But at the same time was fun, because I didn't expected that attack. And later valkyrie sent me more waves of rams :lol:
I love rams.

Electricity
Swami

Valkyrie

Post by Electricity »

New Version of Valkyrie Released Specifically for the Davis IV Tournaments coming up.