Pharaon AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Re: Pharaon AI

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Thanks Esty, that sounds promising!

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Updated !
Pharaon now reacts to monk rushs :) Thanks "Bright Sparks" :rofl
And i fixed issues with the ability to garrison units which never worked before, due to a syntax mistake i used to do with "up-gather-inside" for PharaoN (and tribal...) !
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Bandit1990
Forumer

Post by Bandit1990 »

Esty wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:59 am
Updated !
Pharaon now reacts to monk rushs :) Thanks "Bright Sparks" :rofl
Booooo! Ha ha look forward to trying it :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Pharaon Updated ! (again)

- Fixed mini issues regarding the exploration
- Fixed the anti-monks strategy to prevent meso civs to escrow its wood for unexpected stables. :head
- now PharaoN can react to militian rush in arena, as long as it sees opponent's army at time before attempting to imp. :devil
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

clc8901
Forumer

Post by clc8901 »

Best update so far!!! Pharaon seems really tough on arena now! :devil Their boom is excellent and they respond to rushes better. Only thing I can see for improvement is counters to certain strategies maybe, and optimizing army builds/counters.

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

I've just experienced a game on Arena where Pharaon stockpiled thousands of wood/food/gold in the Imperial Age but didn't train any military as Malay (just a single monk), I assume it is civilization-specific.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Promiskuitiv wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:43 am
I've just experienced a game on Arena where Pharaon stockpiled thousands of wood/food/gold in the Imperial Age but didn't train any military as Malay (just a single monk), I assume it is civilization-specific.
Pharaon probably escrowed its resources for an upgrade no more accessible. The last time i had a look at the updates for DE (civs, technologies etc) was 2 years ago. Malay probably had its technologies tree modified, making my AIs broken with few civs... :(

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Pharaon updated !

- Battle-elephants can be trained again, specific DE constants for battle-elephant and elite-battle-elephant were reversed.
- Pharaon now does have a second main unit in case the main units requiere castles not already built in imperial.

After those changes, Malay look fine in arena, Promi. Let me know if the issue happenes again in ur tests.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Small update for Pharaon which had issues in Land nomad if the first building to build is a TC instead of LC.
I will see if this AI requieres some improvements for the next tourney. At least, this version works " not too bad ".

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Small update for Pharaon (version to be used for landNomad tourney)