Pharaon AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: Pharaon AI

Post by Esty »

Eventually a new version of PharaoN which change a lot the behaviour of the ranged units around the enemie's town.

At least it's not 100% guaranteed it will perform as expected, but let's see. :lol:
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

reuploaded
Forgot to put back a rule i replaced during my scripting. phew...
:head
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

New version of Pharaon (the one which gonna take part to the rest of the tournament)

- Fixed some issues related to the trush (palisades built too early, too many villagers trushing)
- ranged-units should retreat a bit more from enemie's TCs

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

Epic.

PHARAON TO WIN KOA2!
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

PharaoN is back from the hell !
Fixed the multiple issues noticed in the last games played, fortunately...

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

halcyon88 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:55 am
PHARAON TO WIN KOA2!
I didn't say this. You didn't see this.
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

Arpheus
Forumer

Post by Arpheus »

I did 2 test games with Pharaon Vikings vs Vikings Extreme Difficulty with 1.7 speed during battles, otherwise when no micro required I speeded up.

Both times the scout went idle after the 2nd deer was shot by vills at around 6 min. He just stood there next to the dead 2nd deer both times until 8 min into the game before he went back to scouting. I guess it bugs out and at 8 min the AI sends him to scout the enemy base.

Also vills switched from deer 1 to deer 2 as soon as the scout brings it and then the first deer is ignored and left to rot. That is some juicy food that could be used

Still Pharaon won the first game against Odette.

Especially in the 2nd game vs Barbarian the 2 min scout idling was a bad thing. No 2nd boar (it was at the border of fog of war but vills didn't want to get it) and 2 sheeps were only found thanks to luck by the villagers after the enemy scout tried to steal them. After the idling it went to find the enemy base and after that helped the skirms and never completed the scouting. There was still plenty of non-scouted area even very close to the TC - around 19 tiles away.
Only around 40% of the map scouted at 24 min - all this is probably because of the scout idling

Otherwise it was a respectable performance and it won against Barbarian AI on the new arabia at 56 min. From what I could see the only weird thing with Barbarian AI was that it sent forward militia which it kept dancing around on the same spot a bit next to Pharaons woodline. They got updated to MAA but it still waited for 2-3 min before it send them into the woodline.
Otherwise Barbarian seemed to play as expected - only the Castle Age is late at 33min probably because of the pressure that your AI's put on Barbie.

Pharaon even tried to avoid castle fire and trebbed it down in contrast to Odette which ignored the castle fire.

You did a great job improving your AI

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

mini Update for Pharaon ( as for my other AIs)

fixed escrows for ri-tracking which isn't an available research anymore on DE !

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

PharaoN is updated : version 2022 !

HF testing it

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

oh cool! any summary of what changed?
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets