Beginner human tactics 6.9 2020/10/31

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
JackyLin
Forumer

Re: Beginner human tactics 4.6 2020/01/26

Post by JackyLin »

Beginner 2020/01/26 update version 4.6 It is extremely difficult for Barbarian to cheat on DE, and can win 47%.
The maximum distance of the .ai trade has been increased from the default value (100) to 480.
2. Even now, even if there is a rushing car, the enemy tower, TC, and castle will be avoided when entering the defensive mode. (Except for TC explosion, tower attack, and fortress)
3. Improve the timing of judging capitulation. Surrender will be even later, especially for team games.
4. Villagers no longer try to station troops to the broken TC.

Note: You need to subscribe again to update.
After the DUG is repaired, the extreme ai can be 76%. (21 games, 16 wins)
Fight with hardest Barbarian to remove cheat on DE, it can win 47%. (19 games, 9 wins)

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Good job with the AI man. I really like it cuz it plays DE and does things I have never seen before, like retreating the villagers before they are actually attacked. Also the hit and run technique is so good. I think it would be safer if it escapes from the TC in a diagonal way. If not possible, retreat like one tile before it gets to the range of fire cuz it loses too many HP when retreating straight. I think at the moment the AI is having most of the difficulties at imperial age. GL

P.S: Why are you mentioning Barbarian in the description?

JackyLin
Forumer

Post by JackyLin »

Felipe_EL_Guapo wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:52 am
Good job with the AI man. I really like it cuz it plays DE and does things I have never seen before, like retreating the villagers before they are actually attacked. Also the hit and run technique is so good. I think it would be safer if it escapes from the TC in a diagonal way. If not possible, retreat like one tile before it gets to the range of fire cuz it loses too many HP when retreating straight. I think at the moment the AI is having most of the difficulties at imperial age. GL

P.S: Why are you mentioning Barbarian in the description?
Barbarian is the strongest ai, so I compare it to my ai (1vs1) to let people know its level.

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

It's just important to note that Barbarian has not been officially adapted for DE yet, any unofficial adjustments which only remove startup errors (but don't make other necessary fixes) cannot be compared.
Beginner is still very strong but that comparison doesn't make much sense until II2N uploaded a version of Barbarian which is adapted to DE. If Beginner can wins against Barbarian on WK then of course that's legit though.

Are you following the Davis Cup V tournament? Two of your AIs are in there: http://forums.aiscripters.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3724 (brackets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... _H9TY/edit , twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/aiscripters (also check the VODs there if interested), youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbKRys ... jFg/videos).
Beginner already played some matches there which you can find in the VODs on the twitch channel as well, otherwise Esty should have the recs. :)

JackyLin
Forumer

Re: Beginner human tactics 4.7 2020/03/17

Post by JackyLin »

Beginner 2020/03/17 update 4.7
1. Avoid TC and increase the distance of the castle by one square.
2. Fixed an issue where the AI villagers attempted to attack enemy remote units due to official changes on 02/28.

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

Nice to see you back, thx :).

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Thx for the update Jacky. It is doing even better than before. Very active and fun to play against it. The performance for hard and extreme difficulty are the same right?

JackyLin
Forumer

Post by JackyLin »

Felipe_EL_Guapo wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:51 pm
Thx for the update Jacky. It is doing even better than before. Very active and fun to play against it. The performance for hard and extreme difficulty are the same right?
Yes. In order to be compatible with WK, Beginner is set to the same performance in hard, hardest and extreme.
By the way, using a non-tournament version of Beginner, on extreme difficulty, will cheat resources when encountering opponents' forward towers, castles, and town centers.

JackyLin
Forumer

Re: Beginner human tactics 4.8 2020/03/21

Post by JackyLin »

Beginner 2020/03/20 update 4.8
1. Now in team fights, priority will be given to attacking nearby players, instead of constantly switching targets and shopping.
2. Now when facing front buildings, the buildings will be demolished and then attacked, instead of ignoring the hostile buildings at home and attacking the opposite home.
3. Beginners are now fastened in both home and abroad during the team battle, not straight. (LuSnake does not affect)
4. Now the castle era will upgrade soldiers more quickly.
Fifth, the number of anti-Crime arms will now be configured according to the number of opponent soldiers.

This update greatly strengthens Beginner's ability in teamfights. Although it can't beat the extreme ai in 4v4, it has made great progress!

LightTree
Waheguru

Re: Beginner human tactics 4.8 2020/03/21

Post by LightTree »

Looks promising, thx :).