Odette

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: Odette

Post by Esty »

Hi Samoer,
working on it :)
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

New version : 1.8
Odette can now find any enemy unit around as a target, while hit and running. Some safe rules are added here and there in addition. It actually won't hit and run with other class than archery-class ; maybe next version...
I think Odette plays fine in DE now, from what i saw.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Playing DE, hit and run... everything sounds sooo cool mate! Thanks, will try it out

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

I had some fun last night teaming up with Odette in a 4v4 game against Tribal. No problems at ll in DE. We won : )
The only issue I noticed is that one Odette got destroyed but had a villager, I sent it wood, food, and stone to rebuild but it didn't and died soon afterward.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

New version (small fix) => 1.8b
Thx Felipe. It's in fact an issue i noticed recently. Odette as flank doesn't explore its allies town, so it had trouble to find a safe spot to built a new TC. I changed the rules and it should work now. Odette might build the 2 extra TCs in castle-age faster than before too.
Ooh ! and i added some improvement to counter scorpions ! :P

screamingkoos
Forumer

Post by screamingkoos »

Hey Esty,

Have played with your AI a few times now on DE and it just blows my mind how cool it is! It's so good at harrassing with scouts/knights, also the arch/skirm micro is unreal! It even built some palisade walls when it saw I was walling up in a team game to try and team wall. Nice micro :)

The only downside I noticed was it is hit or miss in nomad games, half the time it works great, the other half it either doesn't build a tc or stops working in dark-age. This is on DE, mind you.

Really great work with your ai! It plays great on DE so far and very competitive when I 1vs1 with it. Nice work!

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Thx screamingkoos, your comment was very appreciated :) . I never tested Odette on Nomad. I guess it does work in your test if it starts with 275 wood.

Btw, Here is the new version : Odette 1.9

- The military micro is improved (but stays way behind some better micros seen lately).
- Odette plays every DE civs (burgundians + sicilians added)
- Added rules to make Odette play Land nomad (even with less than 275 wood at start)
- Odette talks in game (not too much)
- and many details here and there

HF testing it.

Leif Ericson
Waheguru

Post by Leif Ericson »

:dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

:o dette 2.0 released !

- Huge improvements in coordination flank/pocket
- BO improved for pockets with a two stables strat making odette more aggressive overall
- potential bugs fixed

I have seen this new version of Odette able to defeat some AIs it never defeated before. ;)

TheNightPanda
Swami

Post by TheNightPanda »

Esty wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 11:44 am
:o dette 2.0 released !

- Huge improvements in coordination flank/pocket
- BO improved for pockets with a two stables strat making odette more aggressive overall
- potential bugs fixed

I have seen this new version of Odette able to defeat some AIs it never defeated before. ;)
“Some ai’s?” :o :o :o such a master clickbait update describtion 11 😂 now everyone has has to check if their ai is included