Odette

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: Odette

Post by Esty »

Hi halcyon88 !
Tournaments will tell :rolleyes:
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Hi Esty. Just quick feedback for Odette. In one nomad game one of my Odette allies built the mill and farms around instead of the TC, so it got stuck with 3 vills until were killed. The others did well.
For 3vs3 TG I have noticed that the pocket choose to attack on a flank and then totally ignores the other flank. It doesn't hear its other friend yelling for help.
This is all in DE, extreme difficulty. All the best with your next versions.

TheNightPanda
Swami

Post by TheNightPanda »

halcyon88 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:59 pm
Order of 1v1 strength between most strong to least strong out of: Tribal, Pharron and Odette AI?
Tribal should still be stronger by quite a bit on DE but odette certainly is improving so maybe it will overtake tribal within this year :)

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

TheNightPanda wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:48 am
halcyon88 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:59 pm
Order of 1v1 strength between most strong to least strong out of: Tribal, Pharron and Odette AI?
Tribal should still be stronger by quite a bit on DE but odette certainly is improving so maybe it will overtake tribal within this year :)
In my very limited testing it goes (1) Tribal (2) Pharron (3) Odette.

That's on Arabia.

Wouldn't be surprised if Pharron was better than Tribal on Arena.
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Odette 2.35 : small bugs fixed :P
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

Esty wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:34 am
Odette 2.35 : small bugs fixed :P
Out of curiosity can you tell me what small bugs were fixed? Nice to know what's changed before this and the last version.

P.S. YAY! Thanks for the update! *DLs immediately*.
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

:o dette 2.36 released !
Improvement of the Hit and run against melee units !
" Hello Panda_Tuto " :devil

TheNightPanda
Swami

Post by TheNightPanda »

Esty wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:38 am
:o dette 2.36 released !
Improvement of the Hit and run against melee units !
" Hello Panda_Tuto " :devil
:o :o :o

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

:o dette Version 2.37 !

After one test i realized that Odette 2.36 wouldn't train any military against a FC eagles ! Thx to this new version, Odette has at least one strategy :P .

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

:O Is it full long swords?