Odette

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: Odette

Post by Esty »

Oh in fact the mining-camp was a big fail. I think it's something which happen pretty irregularly. first time i see it ; it didn't happen in my many tests. Let me know if you see it happening more time.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

New version of :o dette
=> version 1.0
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Odette updated !

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

one more update, having fixed one issue. sorry :O

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

small update fixing issues in WK/DE : " heavy-eagle-warrior " was not used when requiered to count the eagle-warrior-line. ri-elite-eagle-warrior couldn't be researched ! same issue with ygg, pharaon and tribal...

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Odette 1.2 just released.
Small fixes. Next version might have more significant changes :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Odette 1.3 !
- Improved behaviours of militian/scouts while rushing
- added a new strategy for the wallers in teamgames

Leif Ericson
Waheguru

Post by Leif Ericson »

Nice! Looking forward to seeing these changes in action.

el+noob
Swami

Post by el+noob »

odette is very strong and can beat tribal. I really like how she uses the sc, although at minute 16 she leaves them still.

I also saw him somewhat weak when it came to defending himself, I think he could be more active and eliminate the units that attack him faster.

At minute 38, 39 build several sawmills without having forests next to it, it may be because of the open map that I play

I leave you rec
Attachments
odette vs tribal.rar
(765.16 KiB) Downloaded 324 times

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Hi El+noob.
Yeah odette built several lumber-camps without success because the forest was too far from the TC. minute 40, the camp-max-distance was increased and odette eventually succeeded... I agree, she should have used her skirmishers to defend her town. I think it was a behaviour caused by the forward tower built by tribal. I'm happy to see Odette being tested and used. Thx