Odette

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
TheNightPanda
Swami

Re: Odette

Post by TheNightPanda »

Esty wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 2:59 pm
TheNightPanda wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 5:56 am
Esty wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 4:40 am
Too late for PoA but, anyway :

I uploaded a new version of Odette able to handle an ennemy trushing :)
😈
... And this new version is able to beat a heavy militian rush <_<
You cost me a lot of time TKP !
;)

Venomus, thx for the bug you caught. I guess odette is the yellow knights i see in ur screenshot. If i undrstood, odette's army stay idle once the enemy resigned ? mmh weird.
😈😈😈

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

I have found another bug. Odette creates scouting cavalry but never upgrades.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Few bugs fixed and few additions for LN. That way, Odette is prepared for the next tourney ;)
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Grateful to see Odette continue to improve :)

I have Odette and Tribal Warrior in the same team, they have good synergy.

About the bug with scout cavalry: This happens with Teutons. Not sure why but she uses paladins and in some moment (maybe is full of food) creates that unit but never upgrade.

chanep
Forumer

Post by chanep »

I matched Odette with many others AIs many times and it is great in most of the aspects but when it loses it is 90% of times because the obsession to keep all the army all the time below its own TC. Villagers are killed in the woods and the army refueses to go out the TC and fight

wattle
Swami

Post by wattle »

venomus wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:21 am
About the bug with scout cavalry: This happens with Teutons. Not sure why but she uses paladins and in some moment (maybe is full of food) creates that unit but never upgrade.
You ask why Teutons don't upgrade to light cavalry?
MangudAI-all-in (wip, to be continued, when I retire from work :P )
Btw, thank you s64 for your effort. Was a pleasure to cross your way. Have a good time.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Oh. If it is in imperial, i assum it trains scouts to counter enemie's monks. It's a bad choice i did for teuts. Regarding the lake of choices, i'l make it train monks instead of scouts...
I Will see if i can fix the issue about the units staying under the TC while the army is outnumbered. It was intentional, but clearly not effective... I need to find better and more flexible conditions !
TY for the report btw.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

New version of Odette. It shouldn't train scouts anymore in imperial as teuton. And i changed few conditions to prevent the units to stay too long under the TC while being dominated. I didn't test, so feel free to gimme feedbacks in case the issue isn't fixed.

Bandit1990
Forumer

Post by Bandit1990 »

ANOTHER update for Odette?

To borrow her words “Go slowly please!”

I need to keep up 😂

Looking forward to seeing her play in Wandering Bots!

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Odette new version for Land Nomad.
Huge improvements here and there...