Odette

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: Odette

Post by Esty »

Version 2.43b uploaded.

- Fixed long rules to make odette play UP version again
- Now Odette can attack the tower correctly
- cavalry won't focus anymore on towers when the enemy has a castle
- BO improved for few strategies
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

el+noob
Swami

Post by el+noob »

Hello thanks for all the improvements you made, I think you should improve the behavior of scouts vs archers, I do the tests vs rebohoam, with 10 archers, this AI is capable of killing all sc, maybe escape when I see the mass of archers would be good idea, to fight later

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Hello there.

Odette has problems when garrisoning units in towers and when using the flare to signal. She keeps flooding all the time.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Updated !

Improved the Military behaviour of its ranged units, its economy balance in imperial-age... and many other things !
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

(tiny maps at least) Odette scout can explore too wide in a circle, missing entire opponent buildings :(
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Odette small fix regarding the exploration !
Thx Fireball for your feedback :)

neilkaz
Forumer

Post by neilkaz »

How do I get the latest version? When I DL it says 2.42b but I want the latest and best version for DE. thx .., neilkaz ..

EDIT: When I DL'd it, it is from early June so it plays all but the new Indian Civs.

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Just come back to play with Odette again and... Is a strong girl. My favourite Nomad AI now :)

neilkaz
Forumer

Post by neilkaz »

Odette is really good and I hope you have time to update to play all the civs.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Odette is updated to make it able to play Arena - improved a bit its gameplay on LN, but odette stays weaker than Pharaon on that map.