Phyrexx UP

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Phyrexx UP

Post by Esty »

Phyrexx was for me a great discovery when i run the Davis CUP season 5.
This AI made by RobinK is well balanced between an aggressive behaviour and a decent economy supporting an amazing amount of military units.

I decided to offer an update with the benefits of the userpatchs 1.4 & 1.5 : Here we go with Phyrexx UP

- Phyrexx UP can now retreat from building's projectiles
- Phyrexx UP does have a strategy as pocket (improvement for teamgames)
- Phyrexx UP can lure boars
- Phyrexx UP can drop his resources
- Phyrexx UP will research squires/tracking and ... arson (yeah it can play WK too) :rofl
- Phyrexx UP has a tsa improved
- Phyrexx UP can now switch his target (improvement for teamgames)
- Phyrexx UP can now train trade-carts (improvement for teamgames)

Rest of this AI is identical to the original version, everything else working so well.
The link to the original Phyrexx : http://forums.aiscripters.com/viewtopic ... it=phyrexx
Attachments
Phyrexx UP.rar
(15.41 KiB) Downloaded 400 times
Last edited by Esty on Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Re: Phyrexx UP

Post by Esty »

Small update !

- Pocket strategy is improved with a better build order
- added escrow rules to research the imperial-age faster
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

samoer
Swami

Post by samoer »

why dodn't train paladin?

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

oH its because the original author of this script decided to go for a specific strategy going archers + cav-archers. When i decided to update this cool AI i wanted to respect the work and improved some aspects of phyrexx without touching the strategy and the spirit.

marathon
Waheguru

Post by marathon »

Hmm, maybe I should do the same and upload my version of Strongbow, which is optimised for 200 pop instead of 125, and plays all civs.
But I did not add the quality of life codes that you did (no carts, no target switch, no boar hunting, only patrol attack and optimisation for more pop).