new AI is coming... GamesGod AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
TheNightPanda
Swami

Re: new AI is coming... GamesGod

Post by TheNightPanda »

kingdomzz wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:44 am
Hello everyone, how do you like my AI? Is it interesting to play against him or is he boring and you can fall asleep?))) are there any serious bugs and problems with its operation?
Haven't tested it to much but one thing I would suggest is making the cheats be taunt based and not automatic on extreme. For anyone using DE who doesn't enjoy cheating ai's it's tricky to use your ai in the same game as other ai's since the consensus among scripters is to have extreme difficulty as the best non-cheating difficulty :)

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Emmm my AI don't use cheating :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

TheNightPanda
Swami

Post by TheNightPanda »

kingdomzz wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:19 am
Emmm my AI don't use cheating :)
I gues I was using an older version that got extra res on extreme. Just downloaded the newest version and it stopped getting the extra res :)

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

And, well, in the old version, yes, the cheat on the resources worked)) but now my AI is completely playing fair) it doesn't even see what the ally sees! Until he learns cartography)
Developer of GamesGod AI

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Your AI is particularly interesting in the fact it plays on many maps beside arabia. Dunno if you want your AI to play better in teamgames : Actually it would be smarter if, at least, a strategy as pocket would make it reach castle-age quickly to get the benefits of its position.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Well, I try to implement several different strategies) feudal, castle and some more)) the main one he has now is feudal, but sometimes others work as well) by the way, I ran into a serious problem of generating random numbers... In one unit of time, the random number generator creates the same numbers... For example, if you set the condition - the first 5 seconds of the game to generate a random number from 1 to 100, then the random number generator generates for example 13 17 67 56 79....if you start the game again, they will still be 13 17 67 56 79)))) moreover, if you write a condition-continuously generate a random number from 1 to 100,then it will always generate the same numbers, about 7 different ones))) for example, 50 76 32 44 67 89 80....then again 50 76 32 44 67 89 80....and so on an infinite number of times))) terrible random number generation....
With such a random number generator working , it is very difficult to create random behavior/AI development. And I just want to make it difficult for the player to determine what the AI has planned to build and do... So that the player can't predict the tactics of my AI development))
Developer of GamesGod AI

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Hi Kingdomzz ! Any new update soon ? :P
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Esty wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:02 pm
Hi Kingdomzz ! Any new update soon ? :P
Hi :) sure...
There is no update for a long time, because I make global changes to the attacking abilities of the AI) because the attack-now function does not suit me) especially on maps-islands)
Developer of GamesGod AI

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

kingdomzz wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:44 am
Hello everyone, how do you like my AI?
I like it quite a lot.
Is it interesting to play against or is it boring and you can fall asleep?
It is interesting to play against.
are there any serious bugs and problems with its operation?
I haven't found any bugs. What do you mean by problems with its operation, besides bugs? Like, ways it could be improved to become stronger, etc? Or do you mean something else?
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

halcyon88, hi =)
I'm very glad that you liked my AI
Bugs - I mean, what are some stupid actions of my AI that it should not perform =)
Developer of GamesGod AI