new AI is coming... GamesGod AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
halcyon88
Swami

Re: new AI is coming... GamesGod

Post by halcyon88 »

In my experience its biggest weakness is it seems to stay on 1 TC too much. It also makes a lot of towers that could be used for TC/s castles.

Definitely fun to play with :)
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Aah a lot of towers... Near the enemy that he puts? Or at your base for defense?))
Developer of GamesGod AI

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

kingdomzz wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:04 am
Aah a lot of towers... Near the enemy that he puts? Or at your base for defense?))
I saw him do it near the enemy, once, but that was rather interesting and possibly effective.

He usually builds way too many way too close together at home.

But the most important issue of all: he stays on one TC for far too long. All game sometimes.

Still, very fun and interesting. I saw him go a huge feudal army and not castle until 30 minutes game time, once.
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Aah, near the enemy - well, yes, I tried to do something like the tower rush tactic, but at that time I didn't know how to set points for building towers for him, so this tactic doesn't work well yet)) after the update, it will be more efficient)) and as for 1 TC... Strange... Maybe the difficulty of the game was not Hard? If the difficulty is average or lower, he puts less TC :) as effectively as possible, he plays on the complexity of Hard and higher))
Developer of GamesGod AI

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

The tower rush tactic falls out with a 10% chance and it is enough to restart the game and most likely the tactics of his game will be different))
Developer of GamesGod AI

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

kingdomzz wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:20 am
and as for 1 TC... Strange... Maybe the difficulty of the game was not Hard? If the difficulty is average or lower, he puts less TC :) as effectively as possible, he plays on the complexity of Hard and higher))
All this testing is on Extreme.

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Hmmm strange, I'll look at the code)
Developer of GamesGod AI

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

It's possible that that issue depends on the civ ...?

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

But, regardless, I feel like that is its biggest weakness. Hope I can help :)

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Yes, thank you, I am grateful to all the players who inform me about certain errors in the work of my AI. I always look for them and try to fix them. This makes the work of my AI more efficient :) and it will be even more interesting for all of us to play against my AI :) my task is to make an opponent against whom it would be as difficult as possible to play, so that only professional players can beat him :)
Developer of GamesGod AI