fatslob AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
dontwannaregister
Forumer

fatslob AI

Post by dontwannaregister »

Does this forum take requests? I couldn't figure out where this thread should go based on forum descriptions, so if it needs to be moved, then go for it.

I'd like to request an AI based on the very predictable, very frustrating, play of the legendary fatslob.

Immediate multiple layers of wall, boom, and trebs/bezerks with a death ball of scorpions behind. It should, of course, immediately resign if you pick any civ that isn't Vikings, or a map that isn't Black Forest :D

Not really sure how to get around the fact that Onagers can cut trees, and fatslob plays on settings where onagers DON'T cut trees, but it's an AI, so I suppose you can just promise to not cut trees against it.

If difficulty can be modified, I guess all it would really need is different APM speeds. Honestly, I wish I could play some of the more "realistic" AIs but at a much slower APM so they don't destroy me lol

TheNightPanda
Forumer

Re: fatslob AI

Post by TheNightPanda »

There are some scripters doing ai's for forrest nothing which could probably also be modified to play fatslob style. Otherwise you can always try to make your own ai. There is always someone to help out on the discord forums :)

marathon
Waheguru

Re: fatslob AI

Post by marathon »

Multiple layers of wall is very hard, honestly. Other than that, it should be doable.

But instead of Fatslob, we could call it Grok :dance