Ulysses[DE version]

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
offwo200
Guru

Ulysses[DE version]

Post by offwo200 »

This version is currently significantly weaker than its UP counterpart due to DE handling SN boar hunting differently (and breaking its code), I will do a full release (with a separate cheating version, since there are no good cheating DE AIs) in mid-September. I uploaded this early since I did not have another AI to enter in esty's tournament.

The one advantage of this version is that it is designed to be more robust (and not give errors) when given new civs or modded civs.
Attachments
UlyDE 19 Aug.zip
(1.49 MiB) Downloaded 24 times
those hackers are just idiots, i spit on them :lol: - Mabuse

halcyon88
Swami

Re: Ulysses[DE version]

Post by halcyon88 »

Ulysses is one of my absolute favorite AIs!!!

This is great news!

I look forward to you fixing the bug! Looking forward to the non-cheating September release!
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

TheNightPanda
Forumer

Re: Ulysses[DE version]

Post by TheNightPanda »

The building walls are really cool. It does not complete the wall but just the look of it makes the ai feel more human which is nice