Immortal v0.10e

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
FireBall37
Swami

Re: Immortal v0.10c

Post by FireBall37 »

Wow this sounds great. Looking forward to seeing the better market usage, improved villager retreating, and the fc uu strategy especially

wattle
Swami

Post by wattle »

Sounds awesome :dance
Looking forward to its play.
MangudAI-all-in (wip, to be continued, when I retire from work :P )
Btw, thank you s64 for your effort. Was a pleasure to cross your way. Have a good time.

gmiwol
Forumer

Post by gmiwol »

Its troops are sometimes attracted by fishing boats to patrol around the dock without attacking. Although they will leave at a later stage, it still affects its ability to interfere and attack.

gmiwol
Forumer

Post by gmiwol »

Invalid patrols have also happened in other situations. For example, if you have surrounded the territory with a wall, its melee troops will patrol outside the wall all the time, even if the territory has no ability to resist, but this will not happen every time.

jadeeye
Forumer

Post by jadeeye »

There are some issues about Immortal. My match setup is 2v2v2v2, Post-Imperial Age on DE.

- Sometimes, AI's troop don't attack enemies and just move around. I have seen group of Halberdiers stand still while surrounded by group of Knights. They sometimes ignore Unpacked Trebuchets are attacking their Castle.

- AI attack Castle and Tower not really well. Some civs didn't train Trebuchets or Rams to destroy Castle. Their Trebuchets sometimes don't focus on Castle/Tower and shoot opposite's armies instead. No guard for Trebuchets and Rams while moving.

- AI wasted their units for no reason. For example, AI just suicide a group of Monks and Sieges to opposite's armies.

Sorry for my bad English.

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Yes, Immortal keeps sending troops to the enemy base without defending against attacks along the way, causing it to lose everything.

gmiwol
Forumer

Post by gmiwol »

It seems to attack the player with the highest score first. In multiplayer games, the early interfering troops wasted a lot of time marching because he kept switching the priority targets.

gmiwol
Forumer

Post by gmiwol »

It will attack the city gate, but if I only use wooden fences and other opportunities to clean it myself, or use houses to surround it, it will have a high chance of conducting invalid patrol actions.

gmiwol
Forumer

Post by gmiwol »

Whether to consider modifying the tower attack tactics against feudal age humans, from villagers' counterattack to building tall towers and shooting at each other, is much less than the loss of villagers' confrontation, because humans usually use wooden fences around the towers, and his villagers will carry the towers to clean the wooden fences,It is also difficult to deal with castle attack tactics of castle age.

In addition, human beings also have the tactic of starting the game to surround the AI base with wooden fences, which belongs to two human tactics that all AI are afraid of.

TheMaximalBeing
Forumer

Post by TheMaximalBeing »

Re-uploaded

Fixed bug caused by broken DE unit counts for konnik-dismounted and flemish-militia-male/female (for enemy players). These counts were returning negative numbers which was causing the scouted enemy military population to become negative. This was indirectly causing Immortal's sheep scouting to be disabled.