ZebbaAI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Zebba
Forumer

Re: ZebbaAI

Post by Zebba »

wattle wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:32 pm
Zebba wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:30 pm
Updated to v. 1.2.5.

This version provides compatibility for playing on Yucatan, overall improved Teamgames performance as well as improvements in lategame.
No compatibility for the new DLC (Armenians & Georgians) yet, since I don't own the DLC and don't know yet how to handle mule carts.
Nice, looking forward to it's Ladder games.
Also MS did listen to you and have MR DLC 50% off atm. Clearly they want to see Armenians & Georgians be supported by Zebba :D
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2555 ... in_Royals/
I admit, they certainly should add at least 20% off on top for every notable content creator. Maybe they will get it one day, that their business strategy is lacking in that regard ;)
Haha yeah, thanks, already got it as I saw that. I should be able to include compatibility with the 2 civs in the next update