My First AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Bandit1990
Forumer

My First AI

Post by Bandit1990 »

As you can probably guess, this was the first AI I made. For DC7 I decided to update it for DE and join it together with 3 other old AIs of mine to for the mixed AI team Bandit's Bandits.

Map type - Should play on any map connected by land
Civ - AoC civs only, no expansions (this will be updated for all civs)
Pop - 200
Difficulty - Any, it's not impacted by difficulty
Game Type - Standard or Conquest

What does it do?

This started out as a very defensive AI that spammed spearmen, skirmishers and cav archers and won either by wonder victory or by counter-attack. The unit types have been updated since then to play a bit more to each civs strengths but the concept is the same, defend then counter-attack.

For DE I have added in deer luring, improved eco balance and better defensive building placement. The HD version was just under the HD AI on moderate difficulty so I'd put it slightly higher than that now. Should be suited for casual players who like big, late game battles.

I've uploaded 3 versions:

The DE version (use this for DC7) which has the most recent updates
The latest version I had on HD (4.4)
And finally the very first version I sent out (dated October 27th 2016... mainly for MrElephant's benefit)
Attachments
My First AI 3 DE.zip
Latest DE version for DC7
(17.39 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
My First AI.zip
First Version AoC
(1.84 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
My first AI 4.4.zip
HD version
(17.62 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
Last edited by Bandit1990 on Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bandit1990
Forumer

Re: My First AI

Post by Bandit1990 »

Updated tower placement to mix forward and defensive towers.

Bandit1990
Forumer

Re: My First AI

Post by Bandit1990 »

Updated to include all units when attacking, much more likely to counter attack after successful defence.