COBRA-CAR AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
gmiwol
Forumer

COBRA-CAR AI

Post by gmiwol »

Hello, everyone, this is the first time I made ai. It was made with reference to an ancient AI. Sometimes, we will encounter situations where the number of players reaches 6 but we want to play against AI. I found a lot of AI, but it was not strong enough or started to attack players, so I made it.

He will send troops to patrol the territory in the early days. As the territory expands, the scope of patrol will also expand, so it is necessary to keep a distance and use the fence as soon as possible when starting the game. It began its full-scale attack after 45 minutes, which may be advanced to 30 minutes if it was attacked in the early stage.

It has new civilization content, but I only tested it in WK version, and it can't run 1.0 version.

Starting age dark age best, population cap 200-300(2v6) and 500or200%(DE1v7)best, can play land maps, and it can also play nomadic, but there is a small chance that it will fail.

Sending "110" to it after 45 minutes can delete all villagers in AI and solve the jam caused by building obstruction.

The derivative version Petard 2.0 likes to use petard and fcamel.

Cobra In the environment where secret skills are allowed, it will be used if there is a lot of cheating in the other party.

It is not suitable for games that are too narrow or have too little room to build.
Attachments
COBRA-CAR+Petard(DE).zip
(22.19 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
COBRA-CAR+Petard(WK).zip
(20.26 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
COBRA-CAR+Petard(OLD).zip
May need to supplement the environment compatible with 1.4 or 1.5 to use it.
(19.98 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
Last edited by gmiwol on Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:16 am, edited 20 times in total.

gmiwol
Forumer

Re: COBRA-CAR 2.0

Post by gmiwol »

23.10.10 A small update

1.Optimize siege efficiency.(The modification is small, but the impact is quite great.)

2.Tested again, they can't play their original level in WK version.

3.Elephant soldier production only has problems in DE, and the reason can't be found for the time being.

4.The production will be divided into three versions: DE, WK and 1.0C, and the version will be used as the suffix.

gmiwol
Forumer

Re: COBRA-CAR 2.0

Post by gmiwol »

23.10.14 update

1.The problem that some functions can't be used has been solved, and Romans have been added to the DE version.

2.When teammates use Lithuania, they will give up sacred objects.

3.The language is unrecognizable, so I reported an error, and now it is changed to English.

gmiwol
Forumer

Re: COBRA-CAR AI

Post by gmiwol »

23.10.27 update

1. Found a problem, which can't be found in the test. It happened when my friends and I were in 6v2. In the self-made fence map with high health value, trying to suppress ai with the fence in the early stage would lead to a jam that might appear 45 minutes in advance, so the time of instruction 110 was revised.

2. My friends complained that this ai was not strong enough, so I improved some of its capabilities.

gmiwol
Forumer

Post by gmiwol »

23.11.3 DE update

1.The problem of not building a castle appeared in the decision version after the update, It has been repaired.

2.Unfinished content, scientific and technological changes between Persians and Saracens, and two new civilizations.

3.When the population ceiling is 500, the 1v7 mode is used, because in the past version, no matter how the computer performance, it will be severely stuck in the later stage, so it is only made in the DE version.

gmiwol
Forumer

Post by gmiwol »

23.11.11 DE update

After the official fixed the bug in the relic, it also changed the AI. You should have noticed that after that, I found that my AI had a problem. Sometimes the army ignored the enemy attacking it and tried to die. Honestly, I don't know how to solve this situation. The same content has different results from before. I made some minor adjustments to it, and the improvement effect was not good. However, the changes in the official AI were good and bad, and they may continue to make adjustments.

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

I’m pretty sure units not attacking enemy units is an engine bug, every AI has that problem on DE currently
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets

gmiwol
Forumer

Post by gmiwol »

23.11.18 DE update

1. Aztecs are allowed to use mangonel, and American civilization is allowed to build two more siege workshops.

2. Keep the archery range to produce elephant archers and Huns to produce cavalry archers to supplement long-range attacks.

3.The 1v7 mode level up.

Bandit1990
Forumer

Post by Bandit1990 »

16 active stables as Dravidians! That's really mean! :D

I have many happy memories playing the HD version of the game against resbot in 6v2 scenarios and I guess this is meant to fill a similar role. If I need an AI for a 6v2 or 7v1 game then I will come back to this :)

gmiwol
Forumer

Post by gmiwol »

23.11.26 A small update DE

1.Some details found after the war were adjusted.

2.The last strengthening of American civilization.