Unofficial AI entry

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
koalaface
Forumer

Post by koalaface »

I think I have posted in time !

My two entries are attached. I hope they work ok. Both are Mayan but have totally different strategies. Quoll is the usual castle archer defense. Goanna attempts an eagle warrior defense. This was an attempt to defeat mabuse's eagle warrior rush. My tests show that it wins about 1 in 10 times! :( Nevertheless I include it for the sake of variety. Actually I am at a loss as to how I can defeat the eagle warrior rush (without using Aztecs which has been my goal). It is very strong. Anyway have a great tourney all.
Attachments
Koala__s_AI__s.zip
(66.52 KiB) Downloaded 296 times

Mabuse
Waheguru

Post by Mabuse »

nice :) - got it

btw, eagle rush is probably not too hard to defeat, depends all on the strategy - on the other hand an AI that beats eagle rush may lose to other ai - like always.

however, thy for your entries, and have fun !!

great that you participate
take seat, shut up, script - have fun

koalaface
Forumer

Post by koalaface »

Arrgh !!!

So Sorry all :(

If I am still in time could these be used. I did forget defconsts.

By the way if this doesn't work (or is too late) then forget about my participation. I am just getting too confused :blink: These are uploaded "blind" because AOK needs to be reinstalled and can't at the moment etc... (long story). I have a few other excuses somewhere here but they are hard to find in the confusion...
Attachments
Koala__s_AI__s.zip
(69.08 KiB) Downloaded 289 times

Mabuse
Waheguru

Post by Mabuse »

no problem - btw, i already fixed it yesterday night anyway by copying the defconsts (in "settings" File) on top of the first loaded file :)

i should have made it right when i set up the Tournament

i didn`t run the games though, it is ok that you uploaded them, but i guess i will use the fixed file - from the AI you uploaded earlier (and load it also up here)

and also mail it to all participants, Judges
take seat, shut up, script - have fun