Human recored Games

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Mabuse
Waheguru

Post by Mabuse »

Hi !

i know it is unusual to upload recorded games from Humans here.

has nothing to do with ai or strategy that Ai uses.

I would never do it, but i need to show a guy at AOK, that it is possible NOT to flush on Arab :lol:

1st game the player walls and boom on arab
2nd game funny long drush

plz excuse me that i abuse this here - maybe i will delete them later :lol: :rolleyes:
Attachments
Kopie_von_Gokus_Kelten.zip
(306.95 KiB) Downloaded 307 times
take seat, shut up, script - have fun

Mabuse
Waheguru

Post by Mabuse »

btw, i don`t want to prove something (for example that flush is bad - it is IMO not) with these games or whatever - Just two funny games

these games have nothing to do with my Tournamwnt entry ^^

btw, there are of course other games, where this don`t function that good ^^
and the "waller" had to defend more conservativ (flush) - ok - in these cases he did not wall at all ^^

Mabuse
Waheguru

Post by Mabuse »

the "Full Pack"
Attachments
Gokus_Kelten.zip
(837.07 KiB) Downloaded 286 times

robink
Guru

Post by robink »

Quite interesting games.... good walling on Arabia is quite hard .... and the long
drush is :rofl

btw. just wondering who here plays age of empires on the zone
(or somewhere else online)... then maybe we could play some time ;)

BearTheGreat
Waheguru

Post by BearTheGreat »

robink @ Nov 3 2005, 03:22 PM wrote: btw. just wondering who here plays age of empires on the zone
(or somewhere else online)... then maybe we could play some time  ;)
I've played it on line a couple of times. I haven't played against many humans, so I'm not that good. But it is definitely more challenging to play a human. We are much more intelligent and resourceful than any AI. I have a couple of friends that also like to play.

Your time zone could be a downfall. We all live in Texas. I'm not sure where you live. We might get together for an online game some weekend if we could find a good time.

Edit:

I see now you live in Germany. You might play Mabuse, or Bari, or Kova, or Elite Raider, or anyone else living in a similar time zone.
Don't trust the banks! http://www.mises.org/story/3480

robink
Guru

Post by robink »

Ah yes time zones :head
but ok i played with ER and Vader
longer time ago .... sometimes i do
play on the zone but i'm not so good ;)

TgTgTkuny
Forumer

Post by TgTgTkuny »

hi!
iam playing on zone in rated room,my rating 1850+ now
Goku=shmekere=Csi_Veta=Daut hes rating 2640+ , very good player!!!

TgTgTkuny
Forumer

Post by TgTgTkuny »

lol
sorry Csi_Vegeta and L_Clan_Shmeker :D

Mabuse
Waheguru

Post by Mabuse »

BearTheGreat @ Nov 4 2005, 02:22 AM wrote: I see now you live in Germany.  You might play Mabuse, or Bari, or Kova, or Elite Raider, or anyone else living in a similar time zone.

hehe, now you can`t really say that Bari (living in Japan) is in a similar Timezone than me :D

btw, i don`t play too often - i enjoy AI-scripting much more.

and i have the feeling that i can improve the strategy of my AI a lot more. :)
so usually i don`t play instead watch and work on AI.

if i am extremelly bored i maybe play on the zone, but only if other options bore me as well like watching records of skilled players, but this is also not very often

so i play only in zone if

- i am bored and have too much free time and/or i am too lazy to move my Ass to a CP where i can work at AI
- other games bore me
- watching records (maybe for inspiration) bore me as well

that happens very rarely though :lol:

(it happens rarely that i play other games (to relax i prefer simple, stupid games (except chess - here i like to find games quickly, without much trouble - i am also no Chess Pro or something - but if i got into the right mood it might end that i play it all the night); to gather thoughts if i am out of Ideas), even more rarely i watch records (maybe for some inspiration, or to learn how certain maps COULD be played - IF i watch records i see them through the Eyes of a Scripter and think which things could be inspiring, what will not work for AI and so on), and extremelly rarely i play in the Zone :lol: )

the current unoffcial Tournament inspired me again and i think i will work some things over. so i guess the next time i will be working on AI instead being in the Zone :D

my AI need an overall lifting and refreshment for all CIV/Straegies.
(and i want to complete it - but was too lazy/less time)

Mabuse
Waheguru

Post by Mabuse »

btw, IF i play i would really prefer FortressRegicide - this is something i really like to play

unfortuanately you will find this not too often in the Zone.
(and not many seem to join - i just want to make some quick games, so i really don`t have the patience to wait and wait))

so if you like to play - we can play fortressregicide or something. :lol: :)