[UP] BruteForce3.1

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Re: [UP] BruteForce3.1

Post by CheeseOnToast »

3.11 is here! This version addresses a couple of issues with some strange DUC behaviour and introduces a dynamic gathering system for the late game, if it works there I will transition it to the castle age too, there is also some other improvements and fixes here and there, as always feedback is appreciated, let me know how it goes :)

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Thanks, cot :)

BFTanks
Forumer

Post by BFTanks »

Hi.

This AI is included in WololoKingdoms, but I noticed it doesn't support a lot of the larget population caps. It would give errors regarding max-civ when playing on a population cap that isn't defined.

So I fixed it -- https://a.uguu.se/a1eBFPdr78jz_BruteForcePopFix.7z

Not sure what version of Brute Force this is compared to here, however. I only did this for Jineapple to fix the issue in WK.

linetyreborn
Forumer

Post by linetyreborn »

from where can i download the version 3.1 because in aokheaven i can only find Bruteforce A.I 2.14L17

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

linetyreborn wrote:from where can i download the version 3.1 because in aokheaven i can only find Bruteforce A.I 2.14L17
It's in the attachment of the first post in this thread: http://forums.aiscripters.com/viewtopic ... 204#p64588

Dymfer
Forumer

Post by Dymfer »

Any news on Subjugator?

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Minor update which fixes an issue where BruteForce's strategy could get stuck.