Barbarian v2.18

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: Barbarian v2.18

Post by Esty »

Hey II2N,

Here is a rec of one of my test-games between Pharaon and Barbie to work on the improvement of my trush. I share this rec because the green Barbarian had a terrible issue in its castle-age, half of its villagers attempting to reach a weird point. Hope the rec can help you to find the cause. :head

Good luck
Attachments
Barbarian green buging hard castle-age.rar
(1.17 MiB) Downloaded 378 times
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

_II2N_
Guru

Post by _II2N_ »

Thanks, there was a mismatching up-jump-rule :lol:

JoergT
Forumer

Post by JoergT »

I just found out that this AI can also play in DE, although obviously not knowing the new extreme difficulty and the new civs. I found this to be really really nice! Are you planning to update your AI to fully support DE?

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

JoergT wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:36 pm
I just found out that this AI can also play in DE, although obviously not knowing the new extreme difficulty and the new civs. I found this to be really really nice! Are you planning to update your AI to fully support DE?
You just made my day :)

wattle
Swami

Post by wattle »

next question would be, how does Barbarian vs Promis new DE AI compete B)
MangudAI-all-in (wip, to be continued, when I retire from work :P )
Btw, thank you s64 for your effort. Was a pleasure to cross your way. Have a good time.

_II2N_
Guru

Post by _II2N_ »

It is likely DE support will be added, although not in the next update (which I'm hoping to release relatively soon).

JoergT
Forumer

Post by JoergT »

wattle wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:14 pm
next question would be, how does Barbarian vs Promis new DE AI compete B)
Not that easy to say actually because, like I said, Barbie does not recognize Extreme as highest difficulty setting while the built-in Promo AI does.

JackyLin
Forumer

Post by JackyLin »

Hello, I am going to modify Barbarian so that it can run on DE temporarily, although its new civilization is not very good...

Can I temporarily post it until you finish the DE version?

你好,我將Barbarian修改,讓它能暫時在DE上運行,雖然它的新文明玩得並不怎麼好..

請問我是否可以暫時將其發佈,直到你完成DE的版本?
Attachments
Barbarian_WK_only_1.4.rar
(392.07 KiB) Downloaded 372 times
Last edited by JackyLin on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Electricity
Swami

Post by Electricity »

You never got a response from II2N/TheMax and proceeded to post it on the Age2 DE Mods. That's really low dude. You need permission before redistributing someone else's hard work. We're flagging the Mod you made on the Age2 DE Mods with Barbarian. Don't do it again.

JackyLin
Forumer

Post by JackyLin »

Electricity wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:24 pm
You never got a response from II2N/TheMax and proceeded to post it on the Age2 DE Mods. That's really low dude. You need permission before redistributing someone else's hard work. We're flagging the Mod you made on the Age2 DE Mods with Barbarian. Don't do it again.
I am sorry and I removed it from DE mods and I will not release it until I get permission.

我很抱歉並且我將其從DE mods撤下了,在得到許可之前我不會再發佈它。