LuSnake suitable for noob 6.91 2020/12/17

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
newtonerdai
Forumer

Re: LuSnake suitable for noob 3.2

Post by newtonerdai »

Aweeeeeeeeesome! Best wishes to you in DAVIS CUP!
:dance :dance

the1unknown
Yogi

Re: LuSnake suitable for noob 2.98

Post by the1unknown »

JackyLin wrote:
me and some friends we used to play with your AI named 'beginner ai', was fun to play with it
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager

JackyLin
Forumer

Re: LuSnake suitable for noob 3.3

Post by JackyLin »

LuSnake 2019/12/26 update version 3.3:
I. Fixed a bug where 31, 45, 36, and 23 would loop indefinitely without resetting correctly.
2. Now in non-limit difficulty, suffering from tower attack will not increase a lot of resources. (Changed for ai tournament)
3. When the difficulty is difficult, the total number of villagers and trade vehicles is no longer limited to 120. (Changed for ai tournament)
4. Now, after the construction of the period building is completed, if the food is sufficient but the gold is insufficient, more villagers will be sent to harvest and harvest gold.
5. Corrected the error that Maya's opening will create a double barracks.
6. Fixed the problem that the deer would be very stupid when catching deer on the left.
7. Now the first logging plant will be built next to the forest.
8. Now the first house will be built by three villagers instead of two. (Otherwise, it will not be covered in 25 seconds)
9. In Zhicheng, the food in the dark era exceeded 800, and the village would continue to be born if there was no way to build the era building due to accidents.
X. In the city, the food in the feudal era exceeded 850, and the village would continue to be born if there was no way to build the era building due to accidents.
XI. Added 1400 points version.
Note: You need to subscribe again to update.

LightTree
Waheguru

Re: LuSnake suitable for noob 3.3

Post by LightTree »

Thx for the work :).

JackyLin
Forumer

Re: LuSnake suitable for noob 2.98

Post by JackyLin »

the1unknown wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:59 am
JackyLin wrote:
me and some friends we used to play with your AI named 'beginner ai', was fun to play with it
Beginner is a cheat ai. In fact, I have n’t updated it for a long time.

Also, I no longer update my ai in HD.

JackyLin
Forumer

Re: LuSnake suitable for noob 3.4

Post by JackyLin »

LuSnake 2019/12/29 Update 3.4:
I. Now will pull soldiers.
2. Now the sheep control is better.
3. The conditions for surrender will be more stringent during teamfights.
4. When the number of soldiers is unfavorable, the soldiers will be in the building instead of coming out to give people away.
5. The Teutonic tactics in the feudal era were changed from flesh horses to small bows.
6. Fixed the problem that if the enemy does not send troops in the castle era, the development will be stopped. (important!)
7. Add 1500 points version
Note: You need to subscribe again to update. This update is very important, please be sure to re-order!

JackyLin
Forumer

Re: LuSnake suitable for noob 3.5 2019/12/31

Post by JackyLin »

LuSnake 2019/12/31 update 3.5:
1. The timing of producing trade vehicles will be earlier in team fights.
2. The garrison conditions for newly trained soldiers were changed from less than the number of soldiers to less than half of the opponents.
3. Ai will now collect the village to prevent players from making sheep and surrounding wooden walls.
4. Correct the logic error that the backward code block has infinite loops.
5. Correct the logic error caused by catching the deer.
6. Now evade TC, tower, castle. (Without being preceded)
7. When attacking, the enemy units will be given priority over the villagers.
8. Long-range units no longer lose kite ability when attacking.
9. When defending, you will react one step before being attacked, rather than waiting until the damage has been done.
10. Fixed the bug that knights instead of spears will still appear in the Malay castle era. (important)
Note: You need to subscribe again to update. After this update, LuSnake has made a lot of progress in controlling the troops!

JackyLin
Forumer

Re: LuSnake suitable for noob 3.6 2020/01/01

Post by JackyLin »

LuSnake 2020/01/01 update 3.6, can beat DE extreme AI:
I. Corrected again: The attack will give priority to attacking enemy units over buildings. (Seventh point of the last update is wrong)
Note: Need to reorder to update, this version can beat DE Extreme AI! !!

paper
Forumer

Post by paper »

this version can beat DE Extreme AI! !!
I launched three games of LuSnakeAI against the DE AI in a map with high map resources and these settings :

Starting resources: low
Population: 500
Show map: normal
Starting age : dark age
FInal age : Imperial age
Victory: Standard

But LuSnake AI lost all three games, even though it managed to defeat half of the enemy team in one of the 4v4 games, and survived in the 1v1 game until the enemy's first attack in the imperial age.
Another thing I noticed is that LuSnake AI can build town centers and markets in the front line, where they should be either in the back or close to the starting town center.
How exactly did you beat the DE AI on extreme difficulty?
Attachments
1v1,LuSnakeAI  is teal
1v1,LuSnakeAI is teal
20200101171026_1.jpg (376.83 KiB) Viewed 5715 times
4v4,LuSnakeAI is team 1, each player is adjacent to 2 enemies
4v4,LuSnakeAI is team 1, each player is adjacent to 2 enemies
20200101151421_1.jpg (464.24 KiB) Viewed 5715 times
4v4, LuSnakeAI is team 1, teams are stacked together
4v4, LuSnakeAI is team 1, teams are stacked together
20200101160525_1.jpg (466.08 KiB) Viewed 5715 times

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Welcome to the forums paper and thank you for the continued updates JackyLin, congrats on the progress! :)