Ulysses v1.4

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
offwo
Guru

Re: Ulysses v1.4

Post by offwo »

@saomer what's the problem? is there an error or is it merely doing a bad strategy?

I made a slight update. I noticed the debug chat was annoying people, so I removed a lot of it. There may be some bug fixes from early march, but can't remember any particular change.

The next update will probably be the last (adding DE compatibility). After this update, I will create a new AI, but I want to increase my skills as a player so I can learn the new meta first before making it. The updated promi in DE is very impressive and I don't think I can produce a better AI with my current scripting and game knowledge.
those hackers are just idiots, i spit on them :lol: - Mabuse

offwo
Guru

Re: Ulysses v1.4

Post by offwo »

I've made a slight update to remove a critical bug on WK water maps - it would indefinitely spam fire ships because fire-ship-line does not count castle age fire ships.
those hackers are just idiots, i spit on them :lol: - Mabuse