TRiBaL_Warriors

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: TRiBaL_Warriors

Post by Esty »

Version 7.5N officially released with some more modifications.
In this one, the issue related to the frenetical retreat from the castle, encountered in the baltic against Bambi is fixed.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

TRiBaL_warrior version 7.5O

Many bugs fixed for fencrazy, and related to the retreat rules.

in addition : small update fixing issues in WK/DE : " heavy-eagle-warrior " was not used when requiered to count the eagle-warrior-line. ri-elite-eagle-warrior couldn't be researched ! same issue with ygg, odette and Pharaon...
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

re-uploaded the version 7.5O with improvements against FC eagles strat

Leif Ericson
Waheguru

Post by Leif Ericson »

Who were you testing against? ;)

paper
Forumer

Post by paper »

TRiBaL_warrior can't play without berries.

https://imgur.com/a/XfJ9dDH

A recent update in DE increased the distance between the TC and berries in Arabia, and there's a small chance that TRiBaL_warrior cannot find his berries.

I would suggest to make farms if TRiBaL_warrior takes too much time to find his berries.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

TRiBaL_Warrior version 7.5Q uploaded !

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Fixed a small issue ! new upload of version 7.5Q...

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

Esty, How long did it take you to finish version 7.5Q?

On another topic. Have you tried to put in quick walling? Is it possible?
It would be great against Drushing if quick walling around lumber-camps mining-camps etc. were possible.
I suppose the main problem would be how ai's move their gatherers around so much(?) :unsure:
Ulysses does a wall all around his base using different buildings.
Is it possible to do that using houses and palisades to surround camps?
It will be great to see anybodies thoughts about this if you see this. :)
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Walling around lumber-camp / mining-camp is technicaly possible (DE AI does quickwall its mining-camp in the very early feudal-age, sometimes). But well, many parameters make it risky. It can break the economy by standing on the way of villagers outside the walls etc.
I've already worked on the behaviour of my villagers against militia : They attack till they have < 15hp, then they garrison to TC.
This works fine enough actually.

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

Thanks for your reply. :)
I thought there would probably be a problem with walling in camps because of the endless villager movement to different areas.
Here is a another question. Does this, (up-remove-objects search-local object-data-hitpoints > 30), mean once the targeted unit loses 30 hitpoints it will do the action below, it or does it mean something else? I have been knocking my head :head trying to figure it out by looking at how different ai's use it, including yours. :D
Do you use this to counter Drushing or do you use something else?
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets