JD's Official Open Source AI Dump

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
jdstankosky
Guru

JD's Official Open Source AI Dump

Post by jdstankosky »

Hey Everyone! Long time no see, and hello to all the new faces that might be around!

Anyways, I guess it's pretty apparent that I haven't been around like at all for the past several years (years!? :blink: ) but I figured I'd stop by to see what's going on. I realized I'm probably not EVER going to have the time to sit down and work on any of my AIs, but after some thought, I figured I'd donate them to the community.

So, without further ado, I give all my work, published or unpublished, working or in progress (or forgotten and abandoned), to the members of this community.

It is my hope that some may learn, some may laugh, some may be impressed (lol) and some may become inspired to :head :head :head

I only ask that you keep me in your memories as I have kept many many many moments I've had with you guys forever ingrained in mine. You guys are awesome and I love you all. And a special thanks to scripter for making these countless possibilities possible. You're a beast.

My code is now entirely free use for any purpose. Enjoy!
Attachments
jd_ai_dump.zip
(823.89 KiB) Downloaded 385 times
Do not try to script a counter for everything. That is reactionary, and always slower than taking the initiative in battle. Decide from the start what you are going to do, and do not waiver from it. Own it.

scripter64
Waheguru

Re: JD's Official Open Source AI Dump

Post by scripter64 »

Great to see you, jd! Hope you've been doing well! We're always in the chat if you'd like to drop by for random lols. See you later :)

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Thank you JD, it's great to see you and your unique AIs again! :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Thx JD, i discovered aiscripters.com to late to meet you but i already knew some of ur AIs :D
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

jdstankosky
Guru

Post by jdstankosky »

I'm surprised a non-forum member knew about my AIs :blink: :lol:
Do not try to script a counter for everything. That is reactionary, and always slower than taking the initiative in battle. Decide from the start what you are going to do, and do not waiver from it. Own it.

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Talmoc is legendary :devil sorry lol

jdstankosky
Guru

Post by jdstankosky »

Why tf do I have 3 different SRNs in this dump? :lol: I'm trying to go through so I can try to update some of these to DE compatible. And in case you haven't heard...

I'm back, Baby. :dance