Rhapsody

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
halcyon88
Swami

Re: First two versions of my first ever AI

Post by halcyon88 »

A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

Forgot to backup 0003 before deleting when I DLed the AI pack for the tourney.

So lost 0003 forever. RIP.

Good thing I uploaded these two here!

*DLs 0002 and works on a new, better, 0003*

It's sad because 0003 was much more developed, too :( (comparatively)

A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

Seeing if I can get 0003 back from the dead using a deleted file recovery program.

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

Deleted data recovery program didn't work but PHEW I DID back it up after all. Found my back up! :rofl

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

Uploaded 0003 before I accidentally delete it again 11

TheNightPanda
Swami

Post by TheNightPanda »

I made a bigger effort making backup for my ai’s than my master thesis😂

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

It turns out that I did back it up after all I just lost the backup folder. Thank goodness I found it.

Seems that 0004 is almost finished now too :D

halcyon88
Swami

Re: First versions of my first ever AI

Post by halcyon88 »

Rhapsody0004 released.

screamingkoos
Forumer

Post by screamingkoos »

I am very proud to be the first downloader of your version 4, WELL DONE CHAMP! :dance

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

screamingkoos wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:05 am
I am very proud to be the first downloader of your version 4, WELL DONE CHAMP! :dance
Aw thank you.