fire

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
LightTree
Waheguru

Re: fire

Post by LightTree »

Well lol, I don't feel like really replying to this, no point losing much energy with this.

I'll just say that hopefully you can, to some extent, fix the visible flaws (and ally traps of all kinds) that fire had in this game. If you somehow felt offended by any of the comments (you clearly don't know us then), I apologize then. That's it from me.

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

This is not an AI for competitive players. I used to play the default AI from CD version and I liked how it trained kind of random all type of units.

When I made fire and tested vs other ais, most of them followed the skirms meta, feudal rush. Man at arms was the only option for me at that time. When fire is in castle age will train knights AND some longswords to counter the enemy spears
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

LightTree wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:31 pm
Well lol, I don't feel like really replying to this, no point losing much energy with this.

I'll just say that hopefully you can, to some extent, fix the visible flaws (and ally traps of all kinds) that fire had in this game. If you somehow felt offended by any of the comments (you clearly don't know us then), I apologize then. That's it from me.
Thanks.

I had not purposely made any kind of traps for this AI.
Last edited by the1unknown on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager

Electricity
Swami

Post by Electricity »

What is all this lol? Sounds like the1unknown was holding on to stuff from the past. Flaming has no use besides bad feelings so lets deescalate all that. Understand criticism in this community is meant for constructive purposes, and not the other way around. I've had good experiences in this and am forever grateful.

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

Electricity wrote:
I also don't see why would you post that in esty's topic about dc5.

It was a simple reply from me to esty's thoughts on this situation.

Electricity
Swami

Post by Electricity »

I posted it under DC5 thread as well because your criticisms are there too.